Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial 2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY DIAL

Dial light citrus scent hand sanitizer 2-oz. see more...

Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent  Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial  2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Working in a hospital, clean hands are a must, so this sanitizer is great to keep in my bag and on my desk for my quick germ free solutions when I'm in a rush! " in 1 review
Michelle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love having this hand sanitizer with me when I go out to eat so I can quickly clean my hands. I like the subtle scent compared to other brands I've tried. I usually get this at the drug store. It's a good product but I would prefer it if the bottles came in different sizes for smaller purses.
Kendall M.
Greenland, NH
I have had this in my backpack for the last school year and it was great for on the go. I didn't love the scent but it wasn't terrible. The only problem is the cap isn't the strongest thing in world, so you have to make sure you close it tightly. But the price was very affordable and I liked it!
J.C. V.
Dial is a really great antibacterial product. Whether it be hand soap or sanitizer it's pretty good. The only downfall to it is that the scent is extremely strong so if you tend to have a sensitivity to strong smells it's best to use something a little milder to avoid migraines.
Dylan A.
Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer is the best liquid hand sanitizer for on the go messy moments. It has a comfortable design and will easily fit in any pocket or book bag for easy use and storage. Its Citrus smell is great and my friends always ask to use it because they too love the smell. It cleans the skin efficiently and does a better job than any other product I've used.
HelenMarie A.
Cocolalla, ID
This Hand Sanitizer is like non other.
It proves efficient in every scenario as it is quick and easy to apply.
I find myself pulling it out often as it fits perfectly in my purse or back-pack.
It exceeded my expectations in that it both cleaned my hands AND moisturized them!
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Dials Citrus scent hand sanitizer. It smells very fresh and does not leave a sticky feel after the application. It does feel effective as my hands feel smoother and clean. It compares to other products because it does not apply sticky like other hand sanitizers I have tried.
Kayla F.
Denton, TX
As a waitress that has worked in the medical field
I hate germs yet am surrounded by them. I hate them but this guy helps my a LOT. The small packaging helps me keep it in my apron at work and I'm sure my gusts appreciate it. I'm a huge germaphobe and this stuff is great.
LeAnn W.
I only really use Dial when it comes to washing my hands. It is very affordable. I really think that it cleans better then anything out on the market today. I brought mine at walmart, and I buy pretty much any kind of the Dial on the market because I am in love with it!!
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
Great hand sanitizer too keep in your car purse or even a back pack. So confident and the lid flips open and comes out easily without squeezing it to death. Yet doesn't leak. This is a must when cold and flu season is at it peak. Anything to try and keep it away. Love it.
Deidra R.
Marysville
This is stationed through out my work. In the casino industry it's a must to always sanitize my hands. It's rare to find a sanitizer that doesn't dry my hands out after 8 hours of use. This one is perfect. There's a nice light sent and an effective results. I feel clean!