Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial 2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY DIAL

Dial light citrus scent hand sanitizer 2-oz. see more...

Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent  Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial  2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Working in a hospital, clean hands are a must, so this sanitizer is great to keep in my bag and on my desk for my quick germ free solutions when I'm in a rush! " in 1 review
Kate T.
Mason, TX
I'm a mom of an 18 month old boy so I have a bottle of this in my purse, diaper bag, one in the car and one in my desk! I love it!! Doesn't leave a sticky residue like some other brands do!
meriam a.
Uxbridge, MA
Product was used very often. kept my hands not sticky and always feeling fresh. is travel size so was easy to carry around and was accessible. and the citrus smell was a perfect addition.
Keri M.
Leominster, MA
Every second I get I'm always looking for a hand sanitizer. Dial has always been there for me, it's the plug! Lol but seriously I love how soft my hands feel after and smell amazing
Journee J.
Crete, IL
I like this product of soap. Because, it's so much easier than bar hand soap because bar hand soap is so slippery, but the liquid one is you just have to squirt on your hand .
Autumn W.
Bonaire, GA
I think this is a great hand santizer. Leaves my hand smelling really fresh and feeling fresh .and instead of just smelling like achool it has a nice scent to it and I like it
April B.
Wilmington, DE
Great travel size so I can take it anywhere which is awesome with a child. Love the smell it doesn't have that strong usual sanatizer smell or the sticky feeling afterwards
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best hand sanitizers I have ever tried. It's perfect size and you get a lot of product. Smells good too not that Nasty smell like most hand sanitizer brands have!
Amanda H.
I use hand sanitizer quite often, so I am always looking for a great one. This one not only smells great, it also leaves your hands feeling refreshed and clean. Loved it.
Nicolle M.
Great to have during outings in case of no soap. You know your hands are always clean after using the sanitizer! One negative, it does leave your hands feeling s bit dry.
Ana R.
The scent was to strong for my taste. I only used it ince and gave it away. I gave it to one of my students and they did like it. For her the scent was nice and light.