Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial 2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY DIAL

Dial light citrus scent hand sanitizer 2-oz. see more...

Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent  Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial  2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Working in a hospital, clean hands are a must, so this sanitizer is great to keep in my bag and on my desk for my quick germ free solutions when I'm in a rush! " in 1 review
Kristina W.
Weaver
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hand sanitizer is my best friend. I go through roughly two or three bottles a week just because of my OCD. This is one of my favorites because of the light scent!
Sophia H.
Katy, TX
I like how light the citrus scent is without it being too strong. I like carrying some of these in every bag I own. It's slim enough to place in my pockets too. It definitely met my expectations and will buy again!
Chancy C.
Really enjoy this product. With kids, I always have hand sanitizer everywhere. In my purse, diaper bag, car, kitchen, etc. This is a good one. Leaves your hands feeling a little sticky compared to other brands.
Amanda B.
Bristol, CT
Love the light scent!! I recommend this product. It totally reached my expectations. It's much better than other sanitizer a that I've used in the past. It's extremely affordable! And comes in a good amount
Brandon C.
Athens, GA
It is a great portable sanitizer to carry around. The scent leaves your hands smelling great and feeling clean. I use it at least twice a day and it is fairly inexpensive. I highly recommend it to everyone!
abby a.
Philadelphia , PA
This hand sanitizer cleans your hand completely. It leaves no extra liquid on your hands. It's not sticky and it has a nice scent. Who doesn't want something that feels good and does good at the same time.
Jessica D.
Orangevale, CA
This sanitizer by Dial works so well, im impressed. The citrus scent is truly light, not too strong but also not too light. It doesnt leve your hands feeling dried out like most antibacterial sanitizers.
Allison D.
This sanitizer is great to have with you on the go, for quick hand-washing or germ prevention! It is affordable and found at a ton of stores. I keep one in my car, in my purse, and in my desk at work.
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love keeping a bottle of dial liquid light citrus scent hand sanitizer in my car for my kids it get they hands clean it is just light using soap and water but with a light citrus scent to it
Tiffany T.
Wilton, CT
Smelled great and you get a lot of uses from the bottle dry super quick and easy to applie it had a great amount of product was sold almost everywhere i bought mine at my local grocery store