Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial 2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY DIAL

Dial light citrus scent hand sanitizer 2-oz. see more...

Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent  Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial  2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Working in a hospital, clean hands are a must, so this sanitizer is great to keep in my bag and on my desk for my quick germ free solutions when I'm in a rush! " in 1 review
Julie V.
This one smells good , not to much of a smell but it does work on sanitizing your hands and I would recommend but for me I usually buy ones with not much strong scent
Elizabeth R.
Oxnard, CA
I love this hand sanitizer because it dries quickly and the citrus scent isn't over powering and nauseating. This hand sanitizer feels like it does the job perfectly
christina k.
Westerville, OH
I love dial light citrus hand sanitizer, especially while traveling. I don't use a ton of hand sanitizer except when traveling by plane. I love the light scent and how it doesn't compete with my perfume I'm wearing.
Alicia K.
Peoria, AZ
I wasn't so sure the foam would clean as well as a liquid ,but I was surprised I liked it . I still prefer my liquid to foam but I like it it for my guest bathroom.
Michelle D.
I like how small and convenient this is. Perfect when I'm traveling and need to disinfect my hands when there's bathroom around. You can buy these anywhere for a round $1. I make sure I always have one in my purse!
Sophia H.
Katy, TX
I like how light the citrus scent is without it being too strong. I like carrying some of these in every bag I own. It's slim enough to place in my pockets too. It definitely met my expectations and will buy again!
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
I keep this in my handbag at all times, so it is super handy!! It really does have a light scent, that is not only not overpowering, but it isn't clinical either.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
We used this on our vacation and it was easy to use. It didn't cause any problems getting passed security with this bottle as well. It also has a nice scent to it.
Matthew F.
Zanesville, OH
Great soap to keep by the kitchen and bathroom sinks. The smell is not overbearing like other brands and the price is inexpensive. I highly recommend this product.
Kristina W.
Weaver
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hand sanitizer is my best friend. I go through roughly two or three bottles a week just because of my OCD. This is one of my favorites because of the light scent!