Dial Liquid Hand Soap Refill Vitamin E uploaded by Amber Z.Dial Liquid Hand Soap Refill Vitamin E uploaded by Andrea C.

BY DIAL

Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that cares for the skin you wash most. Nourish your hands with white tea antioxidants and essential vitamin E nutrients, in a rich liquid that rinses clean, leaving your hands healthy and lightly scented. see more...

Shadlyn L.
I feel like it's any other hand soap, they just put a brand for it. It like any other hand soap to me. It's very easy to use, I did had hard time opening it. I bought this at my local cvs and recommend this to anyone who loves brand over non brand products.
Alana C.
You really can't beat this price! I personally don't like spending a lot of money on hand soap, but I do look to see if it dries out my hands too much and this soap really doesn't! Available at pretty much any grocery store... Great value and good smell!
Lauren P.
Monessen , PA
Love this hand soap. Smells greats and feels good on skin. Great for refills in bathroom or kitchen. Long lasting. Not harsh on skin. Feels smooth. Bought this product at Walmart. Super satisfied with the quality.
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Often, especially in the winter months, I find my hands getting extremely dry due to frequent hand washing. I first switched to Dial with vitamin E in an effort to save my knuckles from cracking and my skin from feeling tight. It did a great job of not only keeping my hands clean, but preventing them from becoming overly dry and stripped. The generous size of this refill container is enough to fill all of my dispensers several times. This is very convenient, as I don't get out to the store often with three kids under 5. Overall, this is a great product and I have been very satisfied with it.
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this just to replace an old brand of hand soaking and the feeling it gave me of supposed moisture wasn't there for me personally, however I loved the smell and how it felt.
Diane M.
Puyallup, WA
I am an artist and wash my hands a lot. I was tired of using hand lotion 20 times a day and looked for another solution. Dial Liquid Hand Soap with Vitamin E has really been a life-saver for me. It cleans the paint and gunk from my hands without drying my skin. I used to have peeling skin between all of my fingers but I've not had any peeling problems since switching to this soap. My hands are clean but are soft and smooth. I really recommend this product for anyone but especially for people who wash their hands often.
Robin T.
Saline, MI
I really like the way this Dial leaves my hands so soft, and I don't seem to have any issues with them drying out. I wash my hands alot. I look for certain points in hand soap, how well does it rinse off, how clean do my hands feel after washing, and does the soap dry my hands out with prolonged use., This soap rinses very well, and my hands feel very clean, and I also do not need to apply hand lotion after using this soap which is a huge plus, I would recommend this soap.
Yahaira G.
I love dial because it is inexpensive and they have a lot of different scents to choose from. The scents also smell really good. They have scents for us that like fresh and clean scents but also for those that like sweet scents. It leaves your hands soft and smelling good. Also, your hands feel clean. An important thing to note, is that it is not too soapy where you have to wash your hands for so long and you feel like the soap will never take off! Will repurchase. Love love love !
Amanda G.
Shreveport, LA
This is the soap I continuously use to refill my soap dispenser in my restroom. It has a pleasant, light fragrance and isn't over powering like most liquid soaps. It does tend to dry my hands out, but nothing a lotion can't handle. Which is my reason for this rating. But I can't find any other hand soap that doesn't have a powerful scent or that doesn't leave a weird film on my hands. So for that I will always continue to use it.
Faith D.
Seaside, CA
I got this soap in bulk from Sam's club when I became passionate about avoiding harsh antibacterial soaps. This soap was very easy on the hands, considering I'm washing my hands all day with diaper changes. The price was very fair and the scent could use some improvement but this soap made a huge difference in the care of my hands with excessive hand washing. I would definitely recommend this soap to friends and family.