Dial Liquid Hand Soap Refill Vitamin E uploaded by Andrea C.

BY DIAL

Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that cares for the skin you wash most. Nourish your hands with white tea antioxidants and essential vitamin E nutrients, in a rich liquid that rinses clean, leaving your hands healthy and lightly scented. see more...

Kim W.
SOUTH LYON, MI
Very pleasant scent that is not overwhelming. Does not dry out my hands as much as other soaps I've used. It's active anti-bacterial ingredients give me confidence throughout the cold & flu season.
Kimmy Y.
Your typical generic hand soap. Works pretty well and has a nice scent, and I like the price. If you are looking for something that is moisturizing though, I wouldn't recommend this. But for something to wash your hands with on a daily basis, it does the job.
Shadlyn L.
I feel like it's any other hand soap, they just put a brand for it. It like any other hand soap to me. It's very easy to use, I did had hard time opening it. I bought this at my local cvs and recommend this to anyone who loves brand over non brand products.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in. Its also a super gentle formula.
Alana C.
You really can't beat this price! I personally don't like spending a lot of money on hand soap, but I do look to see if it dries out my hands too much and this soap really doesn't! Available at pretty much any grocery store... Great value and good smell!
Lauren P.
Monessen , PA
Love this hand soap. Smells greats and feels good on skin. Great for refills in bathroom or kitchen. Long lasting. Not harsh on skin. Feels smooth. Bought this product at Walmart. Super satisfied with the quality.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I'm not incredibly picky when it comes to hand soap. If there is a sale somewhere that is typically what I go for so I generally grab the soft soap or dial depending on price. It gets the job done.
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Often, especially in the winter months, I find my hands getting extremely dry due to frequent hand washing. I first switched to Dial with vitamin E in an effort to save my knuckles from cracking and my skin from feeling tight. It did a great job of not only keeping my hands clean, but preventing them from becoming overly dry and stripped. The generous size of this refill container is enough to fill all of my dispensers several times. This is very convenient, as I don't get out to the store often with three kids under 5. Overall, this is a great product and I have been very satisfied with it.
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this just to replace an old brand of hand soaking and the feeling it gave me of supposed moisture wasn't there for me personally, however I loved the smell and how it felt.
Diane M.
Puyallup, WA
I am an artist and wash my hands a lot. I was tired of using hand lotion 20 times a day and looked for another solution. Dial Liquid Hand Soap with Vitamin E has really been a life-saver for me. It cleans the paint and gunk from my hands without drying my skin. I used to have peeling skin between all of my fingers but I've not had any peeling problems since switching to this soap. My hands are clean but are soft and smooth. I really recommend this product for anyone but especially for people who wash their hands often.