BY DIAL #76 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I recently bought this big bottle of Dial Soap so I can pour some on the hand soap container. This is the only brand of soap we like to wash are hands with it's affordable it lasts. The smell is great it leaves your hands smelling good and feeling smooth
Heather L.
Banning, CA
This bottle has lasted me for months! It is so affordable and it lasts such a long time, which is great! I really like the smell as well, refreshing and not overpowering like other handsoaps I've smelled or tried. Definitely recommend for parents parents with kids and just anyone who may even have a guest bathroom, all you have to do is refill a dispenser you have or already purchased. It saves money in the long run as well, which is great!!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I love the refill bottles of Dial soap. I keep soap dispensers at every sink in the house, one in the garage and one in the laundry room also. The refills are cheaper then buying multiple bottles, and I am doing my part of saving the planet by keeping my dispenser and not adding to the local dump with all the empty small dispenser bottles.
I love Dial and I love that they have finally gotten away from the gold scent by adding all the different scents over the last few years. I am a freak for pomegranate I just love the smell of it.
Gemini M.
Love dial soap and love that they have huge bottles to refill the smaller hand soap bottles. It does tend to leave my hands a bit dry but the soap lathers nicely and smells amazing. Would definitely recommend especially since it's relatively inexpensive.
Chaya K.
I buy the smaller pump hand-soaps for the bathrooms in my home and when they're empty I refill them with Dial Coconut Water & Mango with moisturizer. It foams to a nice lather and your hands stay delightfully soft and clean.
Monica L.
dail has been around for years I remember my dad using their bar of soap, it antibacterial so thats definitely a plus! I like buying the big one like this one because you get more for your buck. they have all sorts of smells to. its just great all around
Coco L.
Covina, CA
This is what I refill all my soap dispensers with. I love this scent and dial soap never seems to dry out my hands like others do. You can find this in pretty much any store.
April S.
Lucasville , OH
This is my favorite hand soap so I always have to keep it handy for refills. The coconut water & mango is my favorite scent. It's smells amazing. I also love that it has moisturizer in it. Very satisfied with this product.
Joy T.
Harris, MN
I have always used dial bar soap all my life as when I was a little girl the doctor told my dad that this (Dial) is the only soap to use Bar soap at that time ) and I have ! I have tried others but only marke me break out ! Also when my second son was born and he was about four months old he was in the hospital and had to have a cut down Iv put in After they removed the stitches he had a bad infection at the spot where the cut down was and reason being a piece of the stitch remained behind tried antibiotics other topical creams nothing helped. One last resort before a surgery to remove that piece if stitch you guessed it gold liquid hand soap applied to sight cover with gauze or band-aid. A week later infection gone. Thank you dial
Melissa S.
Waverly, NY
Great scent! Cleans hands with ease! Great antibacterial soap without damage to skin. Gentle on hands. Great size bottle for refills. Affordable and perfect for your bathroom! Doesn't leave any sticky residue.