BY DIAL

Description:

Healthier Skin, Healthier You. Experience a new level of hand washing with Dial Deep Cleaning Hand Soap. With a refreshing scent of yellow raspberries and black sugar, this premium formula with gentle micro scrubbers cleanses deeply while moisturizing.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polylactic Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-39, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower) Oil, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Iron Oxides, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Yellow 10, Yellow 5, Red 40.

Buy on Amazon
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This smells really nice. I bought it from walgreen and it was pretty inexpensive. I put it in all of my guest bathrooms, and they love it. It's very mild. Doesn't dry the skin out like a lot of these hand soaps do as well.
Ashley S.
Moline, IL
This is one of my all time favorite soaps. It smells amazing and doesn't dry my hands out. Which for me is amazing because I'm constantly washing my hands. It also surprisingly gets toothpaste out of carpets
Angela G.
South holland, IL
this is ok. it def smells great. however it makes my hands sooooo dry!!! I can't stand how much it makes my hands feel. I have to lotion immediately after
Trish C.
Chicopee, MA
Smells great, works even better. I will continue to use this soap everyday. I know that my hands are getting nice and clean.
Dymond J.
Quinlan
Enjoyed the smell and liked the results. Worked well with my sensitive skin and didn't make it red or itchy.
Emily P.
P C Beach, FL
This Soap has a fresh scent and is very affordable. But, leaves hands very dry after continuous use.