BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Cristina F.
    Calexico, CA
    Son productos de muy buena calidad , que me parece que es mejor que otras en lo personal tenia un problema de acné y mi piel era muy delicada ocupaba un bloqueador y utilize tantos al final me quede con neutrogena , tambien me lavaba mi rostro con productos de neutrogena me sentía mas limpio mi rostro y refrescante
    Chaya K.
    I buy the smaller pump hand-soaps for the bathrooms in my home and when they're empty I refill them with Dial Coconut Water & Mango with moisturizer. It foams to a nice lather and your hands stay delightfully soft and clean.
    Gemini M.
    Fayetteville, NC
    Love dial soap and love that they have huge bottles to refill the smaller hand soap bottles. It does tend to leave my hands a bit dry but the soap lathers nicely and smells amazing. Would definitely recommend especially since it's relatively inexpensive.
    Aureanna B.
    St, AB
    This is an awesome hand soap to have stocked in your bathroom. Its incredibly inexpensive and smells absoutely amazing. Its great for getting all the dirt and grime off you and your families hands.
    Liliana Z.
    Milwaukee, WI
    I love the way it smells. I recommend for hand washing purposes, it's Great to use! It's available in local stores for a very good price! I enjoy using it, Makes me feel like my hands are clean and kept with a great tropical smell
    Gwendolyn B.
    Prince George, VA
    This soap is great it's useful it fills it's purpose of getting your hands clean. It has a light smell not overwhelming, it cost around $4 dollars at Wal-Mart. I like and it keeps my hand moisturized after I wash and dry them.
    Jessica M.
    Cedar Bluff, AL
    Dial has been around for generations and is recommended by doctors because of its antibacterial properties. The coconut water and Mango scent is very light and refreshing. I chose the 52flash ounces because it lasts our family of 5 an entire month.
    Heather L.
    Banning, CA
    This bottle has lasted me for months! It is so affordable and it lasts such a long time, which is great! I really like the smell as well, refreshing and not overpowering like other handsoaps I've smelled or tried. Definitely recommend for parents parents with kids and just anyone who may even have a guest bathroom, all you have to do is refill a dispenser you have or already purchased. It saves money in the long run as well, which is great!!
    Melissa D.
    N Hollywood, CA
    I recently bought this big bottle of Dial Soap so I can pour some on the hand soap container. This is the only brand of soap we like to wash are hands with it's affordable it lasts. The smell is great it leaves your hands smelling good and feeling smooth
    Yuli G.
    Exelente productos y con un rico aroma good product and the 5 stars nkxg kl lite tu l nbc zdhjvcxhkolnvfj lb h un Osborne je

Amazon