BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Jane S.
    Spring Hill, FL
    I have used generic brands of liquid hand soap and I keep going back to Dial. It seems to clean and rinse off completely better than any of the others that I've tried. I keep a small dispenser beside every sink so the larger refill size is very "handy"!
    Joshua H.
    This product is a really good hand soap. The only problem may be that it needs to be in a bigger container. It met my expectations and i bought it a local family dollar store. I am a repeated user. I recommend this product even though it could be improved.
    Tristy L.
    Thornton, TX
    We use almost all of the different kinds of dial refills. Everyone in my house likes something different so I always buy different ones.I love the price and it takes the grease off my husband hand from working on his truck. I will be using this for years.
    Melissa G.
    San Benito , TX
    You save in the long run buying the big one :) Hand soap is in every bathroom and our kitchen and I'm always having to refill my kids bathroom cause I'm sure they play and make bubbles with it!! Definitely recommend :) Keeps your hands soft and doesn't dry them out
    Christina F.
    Orlando, FL
    I lover to use the Dial liquid Hand Soap because it iseems a good and it really clean my hands /my family hands well. The Dial liquid hand soap refill is one of my favorite because the fragrance is long lasting and i is affordable and convenient to me.
    Nia P.
    Bronx, NY
    Lovely scent. BUT, it is very drying to be quite honest. While it does leave your hands clean you better follow up with a bottle of lotion. Not very nice. It doesn't compare to a nice Dove hand soap bar and I would not purchase it again. Not recommended.
    Shay H.
    Lancaster, CA
    I normally enjoy a nice bath and body work scent foam hand soap but the dial one I used for a refill was pretty great and I am very pleased by this I love that it's affordable and great to pair up with coupons so that's great and I love great lathering
    Sasha G.
    Garfield
    I tried this and it was awful. It made my hands so dry, even though I used the shea butter one. Its affordable but really for the money you could get something else that isn't going to leave your skin so dry. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone! its awful
    Lacy I.
    Florida, FL
    You can't go wrong with this basic soap. After my tattoos I was told to purchase this to keep from getting infected and it worked great. My daughter got her nose pierced and she was advised to use this daily. It has a good, clean scent and does the job.
    Abigail S.
    Randall, IA
    After having our little girl my husband and I though it was important to have antibacterial soap in every bathroom! Dial has a clean smell, isn't harsh on your hands (with a brand new baby you're washing your hands 100 times a day) and refills easily!

Amazon