BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Victoria A.
    English Harbour West, NL
    I love this scent of handsoap! It smells so fruity and my hands smell and feel so great after I wash them! I love how the refill comes in a big bottle compared to others I have previously bought! This bottle lasrs for long ! Dial is one of my favorite hand soap brands and I will continue to buy it in the future!
    Aureanna B.
    St, AB
    This is an awesome hand soap to have stocked in your bathroom. Its incredibly inexpensive and smells absoutely amazing. Its great for getting all the dirt and grime off you and your families hands.
    Ana N.
    nancy, nancy
    Love the smell of this soap! It is nice to be able to refill bottles I already have--it is a cost savings and I am not using extra bottles that end up in a landfill.
    Samaa A.
    Toronto, ON
    Does the job! Nice to be able to refill instead of buying a whole new soap bottle. Very easy to use with a squeezey bottle shape and little nozzle that helps you pour.
    anne c.
    Marcação mudou o ingrediente activo do seu antibacteriana ouro líquido, bem como a fórmula inactivo. O sabão alterada é desperdiçado, devido à sua nova runniness como ele sai do distribuidor muito rapidamente. Eu acredito que é enganosa para continuar a chamar o sabão pelo seu antigo nome, uma vez que não tem qualquer semelhança com o antigo 'Gold'. Estamos agora à procura de um outro sabonete líquido para usar em nossa casa. Uma estrela é só porque é necessário para executar a avaliação.
    Syed R.
    Sheffield
    This is a great antibacterial hand soap for folks with allergies and sensitive skin. The pleasant, light scent doesn't bother my allergies like other liquid hand soaps I've tried, and it doesn't dry out or irritate the sensitive skin on my hands.
    Tabitha T.
    Selkirk, Manitoba
    Dial is a great liquid had soap to have in your house
    I am a repeat user I have used a lot of their many different varieties of products
    it is a bit pricey but because of the idea of refills you don't buy it all that often
    and I am a very satisfied customer with this product haven't had a problem with it yet
    The product was really effective it gave softness and algo smelled so good! I bought it in a drugstore, it was so easy! For what the bottle said it gave me protection agains bacterias, so extra points for it. I don't remember how much did it cost but I'm sure it wasn't too much.
    Mani B.
    Calgary, AB
    I was using some another brand . I bought the dial liquid hand soap just to try it. Believe me after trying this product i just fell in love the fragrance of this hand soap . Can't get rid of it and bought the refill . And i and whole family just love this new hand soap.
    Del valle J.
    It is always good to have antibacterial hand, since I'm not helping sick children and adults, when we manipulated objects before eating. I would strongly this line of bacterial as they are recommended by many deematologicos laboratories and are 100% hypoallergenic

Amazon