BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Kathryn L.
    New Bern, NC
    I love the dial liquid handsoap refill. When I buy it, it brings back childhood memories of being the ONLY soap found in my school and at home. If it was used then and is still around, it is a win for me. I love the smell and I loved that it is antibacterial.
    Amy H.
    Mitchell, IN
    I use dial liquid hand soap products for the different fragrances they have, for the minimal amount of soap pumps it takes in order to get a lather that makes you feel like you have washed your hands. The products price point makes it a bargain for my budget!
    Yetse S.
    Dial Liquid Hand Soap Refill is a super affordable product yields for a long time, it leaves a good smell and is an excellent product for cleaning.

I use it almost daily for the excellent product that is , and the best is its unbeatable price
    would buy again

Jackie G.
    Dial has been in my family since I could remember. We buy it at Costco at a great price to refill our soap dispensers for guest. It smells great and is gentle. Overall it is a great buy as a refill for homes everywhere. I am definitely satisfied with Dial <3
    Waleska C.
    Taunton, MA
    Dial hand soap is what we have right now! I use it everytime i use the bathroom! So very often!!It smells good and very affordable. It cleans your hands. I bought it at the dollar store. I would recommend this product to others because its a very nice product.
    Nora D.
    Freedom, NH
    Dial handsoap is so great to use! It is very cheap and long lasting that my mom refuses to buy another brand of soap! You can practically buy the soap at any store and comes in so many smells and types I would totally buy it again and will continue to use it!
    Selena E.
    West Bloomfield, MI
    I love the smell of this soap it's great. For a cheap price it was worth the money. I bought it at Walmart and it was good. I use this all the time when needed. I am satisfied by the product. I recommend this to people who don't want to spend a lot of money
    Emily J.
    San Francisco, CA
    Highly effective - would clean my hands with a soft feeling left behind and a great scent! I usually buy this at a target for a very affordable price and usually have great deals on the soap as well! Definitely satisfied with this product and would buy again!
    Ashley S.
    Mobile, AL
    So much easier to buy a large bottle to refill small ones. I seem to run out if not. I usually only have to buy every couple months. I love the classic smell w/o all the fruits. Works great and I will continue to use. It's nice not having strong fragrances.
    Kayla N.
    Winter Park, FL
    I've used this since I lived at home. Not a big fan of the scent, but my mom bought be the giant jug for when I moved out. Definitely affordable, mom tries to buy the cheapest stuff. It would be nice if it smelled better, and didn't dry your hands out so bad.

Amazon