BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Shannon V.
    Winston, GA
    I bought Dial liquid hand soap refill's for my dispensers at my office and everyone that comes in loves the scent I use. I use Dial at home it has always been a product that I have loved. I love the fact that it does not leave my skin feeling dry or heavy. I always recommend this to my family and friends anytime they want a good soap and it goes a long way for your money
    jess v.
    punta gorda, fl
    I use the basic dial soap refill since it saves a ton of money and plastic going into the dump. It is super economical and is perfect for everyday use for our bathrooms in our house. It is super affordable and can be bought any any major store like target or Walmart.
    Casey C.
    Lincoln, NE
    This is the soap that my family used my whole life. It is nothing fancy, but gets the job done. It isn't overly perfumed like some hand soaps are, so the men in my family don't feel like they are throwing women's perfume on their hands when they use it, which is nice.
    Arlene A.
    Portland, OR
    I bought the refill for my hand wash pump. The variant was honey and milk. The name sounds nice but it looks rather like a body wash than a hand soap. Thick and non-foamy, it leaves a sticky feeling. I would rather have a light, foamy liquid. I would not buy again.
    Anna S.
    Anderson, SC
    I have always used Dial for my go to by the sink soap for regular hand washing. It's an affordable and very available option. I do believe that it is better than most other soaps as it's upper level antibacterial. I also love that it's still gentle and safe to use when healing piercings and tattoos so I keep a pump bottle of it by every source of water in my home.
    Kofi B.
    Baltimore
    Dial is a fantastic hand soap, I keep it in my bathroom and every time I wash my hands I feel fresh! My hands are never dry, and they feel moisturized. It is a great, affordable price and I would buy it again. All of my expectations were met and I am satisfies.
    C G.
    West Jordan, UT
    I use this in my kitchen in my automatic soap dispenser. I cook a lot and like having something that gets the germs from raw foods off. I wash my hands a TON and it has not dried them out. I have tried the original scent and the white tea scent (the white tea scent is divine!) and both are great. Lasts a long time as you don't need that much and is fairly cheap.
    Carly B.
    West Bend, WI
    It is always a good idea to buy the refill package! You are able to save plastic and stock up on the scent that you enjoy. It is never good to be out of handsoap and if you have a refill sitting under your sink you won't have to worry about that for a long time!
    Kate W.
    Salina, KS
    I have never really been a fan of the dial soaps. They seem to leave a strange residue on my hands after washing that doesn't seem to go away. I feel like they aren't able to moisturize like I need a hand soap to do which is disappointing. I always try to give them another shot.
    Suzanne B.
    Dial liquid hand soap refill is a must in our household. We have many animals and must wash our hands all the time so this product is affordable and lets us be secure out hands have been effectively cleaned and sanitized. I recommend this product to my friends.

Amazon