BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Astrid G.
    Long Beach
    This soap is pretty good. its affordable and it keeps your hands very soft. my family buys it at target and it lasts a long time. it basically the same as any generic hand soap refill and it smells nice. it definitely meets my satisfactions and I'm pretty satisfied with it
    Bernadette R.
    KINGSTON, PA
    Best hand soap as far as antibacterial is concern. MY DOCTOR recommended it especially since surgery. I CANT go back to what i used before. I FEEL LIKE ITS CLEANING MY HANDS . Especially with the kids I feel sure having them use this product. Its not harsh on their skin.
    Stephany o.
    I've always used dial soap since i can remember, so this dial liquid hand soap refill is very useful since i can buy the refill and all i have to do it refill the container instead of buying another one each time, i am satisfied with this product and i definitely recommend
    Khalila G.
    Meridian, MS
    i dont buy the refill of dial soap but i do buy the regular kind and it is very good it does not leave your hand dry after using it and thats a very good thing. I buy my products from walmart and im not saying that this is the best because there are alot that i would use.
    Michael H.
    Bedford, PA
    A really good soap to use if you work around any type of oil. Does not dry out your skin as much as other soaps, and always leaves me feeling very clean. I mainly focus on getting oil off my hands and face, which this definitely helps tremendously with! Give it a shot!
    Nicholas R.
    Delaware, OH
    This soap has a nice scent, but is a bit overpowering to me. I purchased it for my dorm room and it lasted me the whole year. I used it everyday after class. Pros are affordability and cleaning capabilities. Cons are overpowering scent. I would but this product again.
    Adrianna T.
    Byrdstown, TN
    I love this product! I love how I can just grab this bottle and refill. I usually purchase mine at Walmart. I used to keep about 3 to 4 bottles at a time under my sink. I really really recommend this product, I was very satisfied. And it is cheaper in the long run.
    Shaalinee S.
    Leaves hand clean as this hand soap offers the right amount of sud action.It is also gentle on the hands and leaves a mild scent after washing ou hands.Definitely lived up to my expectations as compared to other dial products i use.Would def repurchase in the future!
    Clara T.
    Doral, FL
    This is perfect to re-fill any cute soap didpenser at home. It doesnt have a very strong smell so it will do for everyday use. It is easy to pour into another bottle. I bought one at a reasonable price at walmart. Would definitely buy again to keep around the house.
    Georgia C.
    Elizabethtown, KY
    As someone who works in childcare and has a child myself, I find myself washing my hands more often than many people do. Love that there is a refill available for the soap that I love. The price is good for the amount you are getting. Bottle is easy to pour as well.

Amazon