BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

vang y.
    Sacramento, CA
    This is a great antibacterial hand soap for folks with allergies and sensitive skin. The pleasant, light scent doesn't bother my allergies like other liquid hand soaps I've tried, and it doesn't dry out or irritate the sensitive skin on my hands. I am, also, very pleased to be able to purchase this liquid hand soap in the economical refill size since my local stores only offer the individual bottles.
    Megan A.
    I really like Dial hand soap. It doesn't leave a weird residue on your hands like other brands such as Soft Soap. It is worth the money you spend on it, super affordable and a wide variety of scents to choose from. I highly recommend to others who may be looking for a new hand soap.
    Juan G.
    Glen Allen, VA
    I would say that the price for the amount of product is amazing. We bought this the first time when our daughter was born and continue buying it now. It seems to do the job, my hands are let with a clean feeling. The only negative is that if it's use regularly it dries your skin.
    Jenny W.
    Greenville, SC
    I have used Dial liquid hand soap for years and always have a bottle in each bathroom. It is great for the tough clean ups as well as simple washing. I am extremely satisfied with this product I may try others but always go back to Dial. I would definitely recommend this to others.
    Elisha R.
    Frisco, TX
    I have child, and constantly washing my hands. Dial with moisturizers alliws me to wash withouth having to apply lotions frequently throughout the day, and it is a brand that I trust. The bulk size makes it easy to.fill every container in the house, because mommy is always on duty!
    Selena M.
    Henderson, NC
    I have this under my bathroom cabinet because this is the soap we are currently using. It has a wonderful smell and makes your hands feel clean. This was actually my favorite smell of all the dial soaps. It's easy to refill my small pump bottle with. I'm very satisfied with it.
    Courtney C.
    Louisville, KY
    I have been using Dial hand soap since I was a little kid and have always liked it. It smells good and feels good on my skin. Dial is pretty affordable and they have big bottles of the soap that you can buy to refill the bottle you already have at home so that you can recycle them!
    Rebecca A.
    Milwaukee , WI
    Love that the hand soap refill comes in a larger size which allows us to refill multiple bottles at our home. We use it everyday in our kitchen soap dispenser for those time when you need to get the food off your hands after prepping a meal or cleaning up after working outside.
    Elyane H.
    Laredo, TX
    you can get a cleaning amazing, in a hand soap that's good for antibacterial protection that is really accessible.
    I love it because it smell really sweet, and it is very frothy on the other hand the formula who has this product makes is removed dirt and kills the bacteria.
    Babi S.
    Gwynn Oak, MD
    I like a lot using this soap for my hands. My skin is very dry so most hand soaps make them crack but this one didn't that. I can use that without worry about, then I am going to use this one more and more. The praice is good and also it smells great! I would recommend it!

Amazon