BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Laci B.
    Radcliff, KY
    I always buy the Dial antibacterial hand soap refills for our bathroom. I've been buying these for about two years. The pros are that you know your hands are clean. A con is that it's not scented. This is more affordable and environmental friendly than buying single soap bottles. I will definitely repurchase.
    Erin D.
    Saint Louis, MO
    Love this soap! It doesn't leave any harsh film or overpowering stench. We have been using it in my home for years. It's easy to foam, so you don't need to use a lot, and it leaves your hands feeling clean. Bonus: when you get to the end, it's easy to water down before you have a chance to get to the store.
    Rick S.
    Maumelle, AR
    We keep it by all the sinks. Very easy to use and to refil all out soap dispensers. We use it several times a day. We purchase it a Walmart. They have the lowest price. Very effective. My wife is a nurse and uses it even at work. When the kids were home it was easy for them to remember to wash their hands.
    lexi r.
    Gilbert, AZ
    Dial is one of the most common brands found thought house. This brand meet my expectations, is got a lot of the grease/grim of my hands, for example, one of its pros is its prices and the sizes, i was just walking around the store ,looking for the cheapest hand soap i could and just to my surprise, dials brand was the the one for me. If prices on this keep staying down, then ill make sure to buy this product again....
    Jaclyn L.
    Tucson, AZ
    I have been buying this for years because it is the only soap that doesn't dry and peel my husbands skin. It's great to be able to buy the refill bottle rather than shell out more and more money for the individual bottles. My only complaint is I wish they had more scents available in the refill bottles.
    Dial soap refills are excellent. I love dial. Why? Its not just soap it truly fights against bacteria. We actually clean and help prevent negative bacteria. As a household with skin condition, colds, and allergies we use a lot of dial. Buting dial refills makes sense because its financially smart, refills help to reduce trash, and its more affordable. I don't have to buy products continuously... just refill. Easy.
    Angelica Y.
    I usually buy the the 2 pack from Costco, so it lasts my family a really long time. It's not scented, it's really easy to dispense into the soap dispensers my family has. Ever since we first purchased it years ago, we haven't used any other hand soap since. I definitely recommend it to anyone.
    Kimberly M.
    Philadelphia, PA
    I have been using dial for over 5 years. I don't like other brands. doesn't leave my hands dry, !and the bar soap is great too. I use it to wash my face and doesn't dry it out like others. and dial has the antibacterial component in it. I used to use this to clean when I had my ears and nose pierced
    Meaghan S.
    Carrollton, GA
    Dial soap is always on my shopping list! They have so many scents to choose from and even some limited edition scents, which are always great. The cost is pretty comparable to a generic brand, but the selection is much better. I've been using Dial soap products for many years and I don't intend on switching any time soon!
    Gwendolyn B.
    Prince George, VA
    This soap is great it's useful it fills it's purpose of getting your hands clean. It has a light smell not overwhelming, it cost around $4 dollars at Wal-Mart. I like and it keeps my hand moisturized after I wash and dry them.

Amazon