BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Martha A.
    South Royalton, VT
    Dial original orange stuff is my absolute favorite I never buy any other hand soap I love the smell the way it cleans everything about dial is great!
    Andrea S.
    Waverly Hall
    I use this every day at home and also at work. Having the refill makes it more convenient so I do not have to run to the store as soon as I run out.
    Michael T.
    Trussville, AL
    This soap has been a staple throughout my life. It leaves my hands a little dry, but I trust the brand and also trust it's antibacterial properties.
    Court G.
    I like the price and the amount of product that you get. Its really runny but I have a big family and they use a lot of soap. It gets the job done.
    Emily H.
    This soap comes in so many different smells and types I love it! So convenient to just refill old dispensers and reuse them - saves waste and time!
    Jennifer D.
    Piqua, OH
    By far my favorite hand soap. And it smells great! If it is out of stock I will by great value of the same scent, but dial is definitely the best.
    Portia M.
    Memphis, TN
    I love the golden one on dial its good for germs, I try to keep the handsoap and bar in our first aid kit good antiseptic, we used this as a child
    twylite l.
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It's just a big gallon off soap, buy in bulk it's saves money because all you have to do is just keep refilling you dispense up until you run out.
    Sarah T.
    Council Bluffs, IA
    Great product. Easy to pour into soap dispensers. Smells very nice and cleans well. Love refills so we aren't buying smaller bottles all the time!
    Nora P.
    Dallas, TX
    I love this product. Always buy Dial antibacterial or just regular but its always Dial. Live the smell and i love it doesnt leave a sticky feeling.

Amazon