BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Monique m.
    Jacksonville, FL
    Must have this in my house. Trying to get kids to understand the importance of washing their hands is a task lol. I keep dial soap aND sanitizer all over the house
    Melissa G.
    Garland, TX
    I love Dial, me and my family all use it. It is such a great product, i also use it to clean my cartilage piercing. Dial has never let me down. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🙌❤❤❤❤❤❤
    Jaselynn M.
    Springfield, MA
    We love using this because it makes your hands soft and smelling good also once your little bottle isgone you can refill it right there no need to go to the store.
    Alyssa R.
    Shreveport, LA
    The hand soap refills are very big for the price and can last such a long time as the refill I was able to refill my soaps at least 4 or 5 times with one bottle!
    Lizz G.
    Trenton, NJ
    I like having the large bottle from BJ`s, which makes it more affordable, need to have it for a family of 5. I fill up bottles for each bathroom and the kitchen.
    Moi R.
    Rocky Hill, CT
    This product is big and a good size this last me for about a year for each bottle I have because I have two bathrooms and when they start to run low I just refill them
    Leandra T.
    Newark, NJ
    Suds up nicely. Leaves hands feeling clean slightly dry. I use this often in the summer with the kids. They are constantly in and out the house so tjis is perfect to keep germs down.
    Monica X.
    This hand soap with moisturizer gives my hands the pampering they deserve. It does clean well and leave me smelling fresh. It can be a bit drying--which can be a good thing, I need to moisturize after using, but I still like it.
    Juliet L.
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    This is a great antibacterial liquid hand soap. It's vibrant color & real pomegranate fruit scent is very appealing. Leaves your hands clean and smelling great.
    Jessica H.
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Love this soap. I always buy this to refill my soap dispensers. Smells great, plus antibacterial. Which I like! Moisturizes skin too, so it's not left dried out

Amazon