BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Natalie V.
    Jesup, GA
    This product is amazing and gets the job done? Cleans well and leaves your hands smelling great with no left over residue! And it's huge and a great deal for the price!
    kirsten h.
    Greenville, NC
    good one and of my course but it it's all about that how can people not be even bother with when to talk to them you just like them and you they don't care anymore what
    Acacia M.
    Fernley, NV
    I love this product I use it on myself and my 3 kids. It works very well it doesn't hurt to use it and it gets the job done super fast and with kids I need stuff that works fast
    Robin M.
    Belle Chasse, LA
    The hand soap refills are the best way to go. I'm trying to break my kids of the habit of wasting hand soap, but I in the meantime, the refills are the most economical.
    Coleman M.
    Greenville, NC
    I always keep a large refill bottle under the sink! So easy to refill my hand pumps around the house. Makes for an affordable, eco-friendly way to keep the germs away!
    Megan L.
    California City, CA
    For as long as I can remember my Mother has used Dial and that is what I've always used. The big refill bottles are wonderful and easy to use and they last a long time.
    Idalia H.
    Love this because I can use my own soap dispensers that go with my bathroom décor and also cute dispensers for kitchen very easy to use smells great and kills germs.
    Lily T.
    Duluth
    Smells incredible, like fresh fruit. Really gets your hands clean! Leaves your hands really soft and very easy to use. My mother buys it every time we need hand wash.
    fari b.
    Katy, TX
    Large enough to refill bathroom soap dispenser several times. Easy to hold and dispense into smaller bottle. This soap has a nice clean scent and washes off nicely.
    Maddie A.
    Massillon, OH
    Works nicely. Nothing special about it. Prefer a better scent, but it gets the job done. It gets dish water scent off of your hands. Bought at Walmart, affordable.

Amazon