BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Olyvia W.
    Huntsburg, OH
    Use this alot! It's cheaper then buying a new little thing of soap each month or week . Smells Greta and leaves hands soft. I buy this mostly at Walmart because it is pretty cheap there.
    Angel A.
    Papillion, NE
    I love the smell of this and I always get compliments of the scent from our guests. My hands feels silky smooth and smell super clean after using this hand soap. So far, it's my favorite.
    Mary F.
    Tacoma, WA
    This is the everyday soap that we use at my house. It is also good for tattoos and everyone in my house has tattoos. We get the original soap and the smell is very basic but very nice
    Alissa P.
    Saint Louis, MO
    This dial soap refill is very convenient to use. The soap smells nice and cleans well. 4 stars because the colors are always different from what is in my bottles that need refilling.
    Love all of the different choices of soap I can pick from, and are responsibly priced. Does the job leaves me feeling clean and fresh. Can get it from any store. Defiantly recommend.
    Cassidy B.
    Chattanooga, TN
    The dial liquid hand soap refill is very effective. I am a repeat user and definitely recommend this product. The product can be a bit bulky at times but it always gets the job done.
    Edith L.
    Irving, TX
    This is the soap we use at my job and it makes your hands kind of rough but it smells great. Don't mind using it after putting some lotion after washing my hands with this soap.
    Amy E R.
    Detroit, MI
    Good price and gets the job done. it saves you a lot of money because you can re-use the same container instead of buying a new one. It met my expectations. I am a repeat user.
    Shelly K.
    Laurel, MS
    Dial liquid hand soap I'll purchase it a lot because I really like it and I'll continue to buy this product it makes my skin really soft and I'm just going to continue to use it
    JOANA B.
    I used this hand soap for the last three months but haven't liked it at all, It feels kind of sticky and leaves a weird feeling in your skin. I'm happy it finally got empty!

Amazon