BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Amanda W.
    Riverside, CA
    In my kitchen for the last 20 yrs. Thiz soap doesn't dry out my hands and love that my hands feel so clean every time! Price is the best compared to other brands. Use daily. Morning noon night!
    Arlene T.
    San Diego, CA
    Our family has been using this a long time now. Cleanses well off with water, no residue. Reliable brand, no allergies or irritation for our sensitive skin. No heavy perfume/fragrance smell.
    April R.
    House Springs, MO
    I buy this to refill all of my soap bottles in the kitchen and in every bathroom in the house. I love that there are several great scents to chose from, and the soap works and smells great!
    Katie R.
    These refills are great. I'm always running out of soap in my bathroom so it's nice to have a big bottle to fill it back up when I need to. There's a lot in there and it lasts a long time!
    Jessica V.
    This hand soap is great. I love that it's easy to find at most stores. They have great scents and most importantly it's antibacterial. This leaves my hands feeling clean and smells fantastic.
    Gohar G.
    Apple Valley, CA
    I usually use Dial Liquid. I like it for its price,
    Buying again . My hands are clean and lightly moisturized after washing them,
    the spring water sent smells good , and gets my hands clean
    Kim K.
    Marlton, NJ
    Dial is always reasonably priced and leaves my hands feeling clean with no residue. I love their products and I buy these refill bottles to make it easier whenever an individual soap runs out!
    Melanie D.
    The Dial liquid hand soaps smell absolutely delicious and do not leave my hands feeling dry and stripped of its oils like some hand soaps often do. I love that it isn't so expensive either!
    Samantha H.
    Ontario, CA
    Love this soap kills all the bacteria and makes skin feel nice and clean doesn't dry out your hands smells reallt well isn't a strong aroma very nuetral. I use it daily and love how it works
    Olyvia W.
    Huntsburg, OH
    Use this alot! It's cheaper then buying a new little thing of soap each month or week . Smells Greta and leaves hands soft. I buy this mostly at Walmart because it is pretty cheap there.

Amazon