BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Elizabeth T.
    Colorado Springs, CO
    There is a lot in there, so it's a good buy for a family. It is pretty genaric and nothing too special, but it does the job for a lower price. It can be kind of dificult to pour it into a daily soap despencer pump but if you have a funnell at home that would be perfect, just rinse off the funnell really well afterwards.
    Ashley K.
    Boyertown, PA
    Dial Liquid Hand Soap is my go-to soap in our household. I love the various fragrances that the brand offers and feel like I'm using a more pricier product. We go through this product pretty quickly in our house since we have a young baby and are constantly washing our hands due to all the lovely things that you expose yourself to with little ones. Dial soap is reasonably priced which is another reason that I prefer this product over others.
    Melissa M.
    I've used this forever and I hope they never change the formula. It's great to help clear acne, helps bug bites to heal faster and once I got ring worm from rescuing a kitten and this was the only thing i could use because I'm severely allergic to Rx treatments. My house is never without a bottle of refill in the closet.
    Jessica M.
    Cedar Bluff, AL
    Dial has been around for generations and is recommended by doctors because of its antibacterial properties. The coconut water and Mango scent is very light and refreshing. I chose the 52flash ounces because it lasts our family of 5 an entire month.
    Crystal S.
    Toney, AL
    I love dial hand soap! And I hate to throw the bottle away every sile time. So having a bigger bottle to refill th smaller bottles throughout the house is great! The only thing is, I wish is was easier to pour into the bottle. It does have a spout but if it was a little pointed on the lid it would be even better!
    James L.
    Toledo, OH
    This hand soap here has a great texture to it. The assortment of different fragrances behind this brand is amazing. I sometimes catch myself smelling my hands time and time again after using this product. It also does a very nice job with cleaning I work on cars and as a welder and I for one know that this soap can clean some deep dirt and oil out of your hands with no problem. I recommend everyone to try this product if you haven't.
    Cody B.
    York, PA
    I have purchased dial hand soap from Walmart and I use it in both my bathroom and my kitchen. I have tried various fragrances and they all have a great fresh scent. One issue I have had with other brands was dry hands from washing very often. I have not had this problem with Dial and continue to buy because of this.
    Jaleisa S.
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    So I have been purchasing Dial hand soap for the past four years. I should of wrote a review long ago! So this brand not only offers hand soaps but body washes which smells amazing which is why it's the only brand that exceeds my expectations. To be honest it's my ultimate favorite to wash my hands. I love that the formula kills 99% of bacteria.
    Laci B.
    Radcliff, KY
    I always buy the Dial antibacterial hand soap refills for our bathroom. I've been buying these for about two years. The pros are that you know your hands are clean. A con is that it's not scented. This is more affordable and environmental friendly than buying single soap bottles. I will definitely repurchase.
    Erin D.
    Saint Louis, MO
    Love this soap! It doesn't leave any harsh film or overpowering stench. We have been using it in my home for years. It's easy to foam, so you don't need to use a lot, and it leaves your hands feeling clean. Bonus: when you get to the end, it's easy to water down before you have a chance to get to the store.

Amazon