BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Desiree D.
    Miami, Florida
    It does what it's designed to do which is clean your hands in the absence of water. It has a nice smell and does not leave your hands slippery or anything which is a bonus.
    Tykera P.
    Loganville, GA
    I like this product because it has a wonderful smell. I find it kind of affordable because it's not really that expensive. I use this like everyday. I bought it from Walmart and I would buy it again because it's a great product
    Amanda H.
    Meadville, PA
    Love this soap with my messy 5 year old great refill bottle for him he goes through soap like crazy and it washes his hands after his dirt construction building outside.
    Becky P.
    Bronx, NY
    Love this product very easy on and hand and smells amazing. I can get enough of this stuff it's my absolute favorite thing to buy. I recommend to use it. Cleans my hands thoroughly without overdrying my skin and smells amazing
    Taylor B.
    Flower Mound, TX
    I use dial because of the price most of all. It has a good feel and smell. My only complaint is that it can dry your hands out. The one wi th vitamin e is a little better, but as far as the regular secrets go it can be drying.
    Keyanna J.
    Memphis, TN
    I love it it leaves me feeling amazing and the fact that someone came out with a such thing as soap refills is amazing really enjoyed it I'm really happy with the product
    dan o.
    Akron, OH
    Dial soap is amazing. Its antibacterial so its great for cleaning any kind of cut or scrape. These refillers are nice for not having to make lots of trips to the store.
    Jessica T.
    Oak Lawn, IL
    Smells amazing ! I have been buying this brand for years and it always gets the job of getting my hands clean. And best of all it does not dry my hands out ! Love it !
    Imana W.
    Cleveland, OH
    It smells great!! And its anti bacterial so I like it alot as me and my husband botg work in a hospital. Large refill means I dont have to worry about soap every week.
    Shawn G.
    Columbia, SC
    This soap lathers well and has a ver fresh sent, the only issue i have with it is that it leaves my hands a dry unmoisturized feeling. I bought this soap from Walmart.

Amazon