BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Harrison H.
    Woodstock, GA
    It comes in a great deal of different scents and colors, and I appreciate that greatly. I love having choices when purchasing products, so this soap always catches my attention.
    Lovelle E.
    Erie, PA
    I love dial. It has a wonderful scent, and feels good. It's not to think or to thin and it lathers very nicely. Having this refill is super nice. It cheaper to buy then a bunch of regular size and it's easy to pour into a old dial bottle.
    Teresa K.
    Shelby Twp, MI
    This hand soap is excellent it gets rid of all the bacteria and microorganisms on your hands. It is a easy product to use when washing hands. This product is very effective. I use it on a daily basis . Yes I would repurchase this product.
    Marisol P.
    Mckinney, TX
    We have to use antibacterial soap in our home because my son he very sensitive skin. This is a go too brand in our home. We do wage our hands multiple times a day so they do tend to dry out but with a bit of lotion they are just fine.
    Amber C.
    Sneads, FL
    I love the dial liquid hand soap refill. It leaves a clean feeling and smell. You also get more bang for your buck when you buy this refill to refill you smaller containers.
    Emily L.
    New Market, TN
    This is my favorite liquid hand soap. It is thick enough to make your hands feel clean. I love the coconut water scent - it smells clean and the scent lasts for a while too.
    Leslie V.
    Oxnard, CA
    I've used dial soap for cleaning piercing because it is recommended. I don't really care too much for it other than that. It does make my hands feel clean but not moisturized.
    Nancy C.
    Los Angeles, CA
    Love these refills! Pretty cheap and last such a long time for us. With a house full of kids you need something affordable and that does the job and this does it for my family
    Tina G.
    Colorado Springs, CO
    This is my go-to hand soap. No matter what I try I always come back to Dial. It's inexpensive and doesn't leave any residue on your hands like a lot of other liquid soaps do.
    Hensley S.
    I like this product. I will continue to buy it. It is a good size so it will last awhile. It's easy to refill your soap containers up with. I would recommend this product.

Amazon