BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Jonathan C.
    Four Oaks, NC
    I use the Dial Liquid Hand Soap Refill to refill the dispensers on all three of our house bathrooms. It cleans well while not being harsh on your skin. The pump dispenser that the individual ones come with are easy to fill without making a mess.
    Karen K.
    Port Jervis, NY
    I have been using this brand for many years and am quite pleased. It works just as well as any other brand on the market. This can be purchased at your local grocery store or Walmart or target. The refills are a good buy. It serves it's purpose.
    Jessica E.
    College Station, TX
    DIal hand soap is very gentle on skin. It smells pretty generic so that your hands don't have an overwhelming scent. I like the refill because I can save money by using a reusable plastic soap dispenser. My hands always feel clean after using it!
    Lindsey B.
    Willows, CA
    My hands always felt clean after washing I never like the fast and easy spray or gel I love washing my hands with soap and water so I like using this because it also has a nice smell
    Monica L.
    dail has been around for years I remember my dad using their bar of soap, it antibacterial so thats definitely a plus! I like buying the big one like this one because you get more for your buck. they have all sorts of smells to. its just great all around
    Allison W.
    CINCINNATI, OH
    I've always liked dial liquid hand soap so I always buy a refill bottle and fill my soda dispensers up. I'm a repeated user because it's a nice soap. I buy this soap at Wal-Mart .
    Micaela D.
    Vero Beach, FL
    I love the scent and it last fairly well - I can always tell if my kids washed their hands or not! I can trust that is kills the bacteria and stops the spread of germs in my home.
    Shawn Y.
    Malvern, PA
    I like the Dial Liquid Hand Soap Refill. A nice convenient size for the dial soap dispensers I already have. I can feel good about using Dial, it is an effective and trusted brand. Much nicer than others I've tried. Would buy it over and over.
    Sarah B.
    Evansville
    This hand soap is good even on greasy or muddy hands. It rinses cleanly and smells good. I like the giant refill bottle for convenience and economy and it's less waste as well.
    Harrison H.
    Woodstock, GA
    It comes in a great deal of different scents and colors, and I appreciate that greatly. I love having choices when purchasing products, so this soap always catches my attention.

Amazon