BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Bailey K.
    Newburgh, IN
    My family use Dial every day it is very effective and smells wonderful it helps get all the dirt off and is good for cleaning and it met my expecations by far it is affordable and it is not pricey at all I am very satisfied over all and would buy it again!
    Cathy H.
    Minneapolis, MN
    I love using this to simply wash my hands. It's a big tube and it lasts a long time. I love the solution of it and it doesn't leave your hands feeling dry. I've been buying this for the last three years and my family and I use nothing else except this.
    Kaylan H.
    Murray, KY
    I've been using Dial for years because of how many scents the brand has and how easy it is to refill the bottles. I've repurchased the vanilla flavor the most and it never drys my hands out after washing. It's almost like a moisturizer in a hand soap!
    Kimberly A.
    Indianapolis, IN
    It's soap cleans well. Haven't had any bad reactions from it yet. There is only one that I like better but it's hard to find at times. So, I end up buying Dial more often. Yes it's easy to use. Yes, it's effective. Yes, I will buy it again...........
    Haley D.
    Me and my family use have used this product for years and we still love it! It does the job by killing germs and leaving hand soft with no residue. I totally recommend using this product in your home especially if you have kids or pets in the house.
    Mallory M.
    I have used dial's refill liquid hand soap for many years. It is a nice clean smelling liquid hand soap. It does the work to get the dirt and germs off my hands. Would recommend. Gentle on the skin and not too fragrant to smell after done washing off.
    Nancy G.
    Paris, IL
    I love Dial soap. My children always seemed to be sick with a cold. My pediatrician recommended Dial soap. I have never regretted the switch. My kids were healthier, the refill is cost effective. With a family of 6 it is perfect for us and economical.
    Courtney S.
    Warner Robins, GA
    This is a necessity in my home. I cook a ton chicken in my home. I can trust this soap to make sure that all of the chicken or other bacteria is off of me. That's why I bought so much!
    Jessica E.
    College Station, TX
    DIal hand soap is very gentle on skin. It smells pretty generic so that your hands don't have an overwhelming scent. I like the refill because I can save money by using a reusable plastic soap dispenser. My hands always feel clean after using it!
    Karen K.
    Port Jervis, NY
    I have been using this brand for many years and am quite pleased. It works just as well as any other brand on the market. This can be purchased at your local grocery store or Walmart or target. The refills are a good buy. It serves it's purpose.

Amazon