BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Sara Z.
    This is just a generic hand soap, they have a nice selection of scents and the soap itself is not harsh on the skin. I usually buy this soap because its affordable and it's good quality.
    Margaret H.
    Kinston, NC
    Dial liquid hand soap is much better in my experience than other liquid hand soaps within the same price range. I've been buying this brand for years now, and it's very affordable and soft on hands. I do wish there were more options for scents available.
    Erin J.
    Bealeton, VA
    My family and I love using the different varieties of Dial soap. You can choose from many different scents and they all leave your hands feeling clean and smelling good. It doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky like some other brands do. Very satisfied!
    Madelin R.
    Madison, WI
    I chose to buy Dial Hand Soap for my family because of the price. It is very cheap so we weren't expecting much. Then, once we started using it for a while, we discovered how well it worked and how much we liked it. We haven't bought any other soap since.
    Krystina T.
    Saint Cloud, MN
    I have bought this product before and really liked it. We used it in both bathrooms and if the kitchen too. It is affordable and inexpensive. Which makes it really nice with have 6 in our family. It's easy to use with the pop top. I will buy this again.
    Pamela R.
    Cortland, OH
    We buy the small Dial antibacterials hand soaps because the color looks pretty, good smells, and it cleanses your hands easily, and lasts a long time. Great price point. When it needs to be refilled, we buy the large Dial refill. Again, a good price point.
    Penny S.
    Broaddus, TX
    Me and my hubby use Dial Liquid hand soap for cleaning our hands, and face for oily skin.My hands are clean and lightly moisturized after washing them. theirs no comparesome to other products. It kills germs! I would recommend to anyone for dirty hands
    I love buying this just because the smell is great my hands feel clean after and I feel like it had cleaned my hands and removed the bacteria , with other products my hands didn't feel clean enough.i always buy about 2 bottles which last me a long time
    Regina L.
    Port Neches, TX
    I love the smell of these soaps. A little bit of the soap goes a long way so the refill lasts a long time. It does not leave my hands feeling dried out. It compared to other hand soaps about the same. The cost was not bad and I would recommend to others.
    Lisa R.
    Prestonsburg , KY
    This product is a staple in our household. We have at least three different bottles at various sinks in our house. Cleans really well. Love the antibacterial aspect. The only downfall would be the sent could be a little more pleasant, less like medicine.

Amazon