BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Alexia R.
    Carthage, NY
    Use this kind in my bathroom, I like that they came in large bottles so it makes it easier to refill. Very satisfied with the product once I got it home. Would use it again, many many times.
    Elizabeth N.
    Yorktown, VA
    As someone with skin sensitive to scents and scented soaps, I generally stay away from any body product with a strong fragrance. However, this soap smells wonderful, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all! I use the body wash in this scent as well.
    Liz Marie M.
    This liquid hand soap is amazing! The best i have ever used. I really recommend this. Leaves your hand smelling fresh and leaving your hands soft. Just like a babies bottom! Dial liquid hand soap is the best. You should try it too if you wanna feel like i do!
    Jessica M.
    Colorado Spgs, CO
    The smell of this reminds of of soap. Like how soap would taste if you accidentally got some in your mouth. It cleans well, however inonlybuse it in my kitchen because I find it to be a little drying. I also will use it sometimes to clean my beauty sponges😄
    Jamia F.
    Omaha, NE
    Dial hand soap is a must in my household, coming from a person who hates germs, I seriously can't pass up hand soaps in the store. Dial hand soap seems to work so great for me. It does everything you would like hand soap to do, it even moisturizes your skin.
    julie b.
    Butler, PA
    I love the smell its nice and it is easy to get out of the ttle and you can get them at walmart or any where practically i use it somtimes because we barelly buy it its easy to use and yah that is pretty much it and yes i would recommend this product too others
    Ana V.
    Phoenix, AZ
    Dial liquid hand soap smells so delicious. It has a really nice fruity scent. It met my expectation because it does not make my hands dry up. It does compare to other hand soaps just for the smell. It is very affordable and i mostly purchase it from target.
    Iesha M.
    Fort Greely, AK
    Most soaps smell good but they don't really leave your hands clean. Dial has great scents and they really do keep your hands feeling nice and clean. It's my go to and the only brand I use!
    Samon T.
    I loved Dial Liquid hand soap, it smells great, it met my expectations of it being soft to my hands. I alwaus purchase this hand soap refill. It was very easy to use, I bought it at Shoppers in MD. I would totally recommend this product to my friends and fam!
    Krystina T.
    Saint Cloud, MN
    I have bought this product before and really liked it. We used it in both bathrooms and if the kitchen too. It is affordable and inexpensive. Which makes it really nice with have 6 in our family. It's easy to use with the pop top. I will buy this again.

Amazon