BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

you k.
    I do not use conventional liquid hand soaps to wash my hands often, but when I do use them, Dial liquid hand soap is purely okay for its simplicity and value. I do not find it to be too expensive for what it does and cannot complain of any issues I might normally have with other products containing obnoxious perfumes, added dyes, and the like. I am not into gimmicks (I just want to wash my hands!), so any way a hand soap brand can separate itself from the pack on the store shelf by offering me less of what the other brands do (eh, hem - - FRAGRANCE, DYES, SILLY DESIGNS and CONTESTS/GIVEAWAYS) by keeping things simple, is appreciated.
    Cristina F.
    Calexico, CA
    Son productos de muy buena calidad , que me parece que es mejor que otras en lo personal tenia un problema de acné y mi piel era muy delicada ocupaba un bloqueador y utilize tantos al final me quede con neutrogena , tambien me lavaba mi rostro con productos de neutrogena me sentía mas limpio mi rostro y refrescante
    Heather L.
    Banning, CA
    This bottle has lasted me for months! It is so affordable and it lasts such a long time, which is great! I really like the smell as well, refreshing and not overpowering like other handsoaps I've smelled or tried. Definitely recommend for parents parents with kids and just anyone who may even have a guest bathroom, all you have to do is refill a dispenser you have or already purchased. It saves money in the long run as well, which is great!!
    Tina A.
    Harleysville, PA
    Dial hand soap is exactly what it claims to be and that's what I love about it. I use this in my bathroom and kitchen for hand washing for myself and my daughter. It's cheap, it's pretty, it smells good, and it works, and that's about all I could ever ask from a hand soap! Would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for something that isn't fancy or expensive, but simply works.
    Teresa N.
    Silver Spgs, FL
    I love the refill bottles of Dial soap. I keep soap dispensers at every sink in the house, one in the garage and one in the laundry room also. The refills are cheaper then buying multiple bottles, and I am doing my part of saving the planet by keeping my dispenser and not adding to the local dump with all the empty small dispenser bottles.
    I love Dial and I love that they have finally gotten away from the gold scent by adding all the different scents over the last few years. I am a freak for pomegranate I just love the smell of it.
    Cielcia
    The scent of the soap is great! You wash your hands thoroughly and it doesn't dry out your skin after wards. It's very easy to use, I use the small bottle one and all you do it press on it and it squirts on your palm. My niece loves this smell she always tries to find an excuse to wash her hands and makes it dirty on purpose. I totally recommend this product, it smells great.
    Leticia M.
    Tahlequah
    I love this dish soap it really is a strong substance to get rid off greasy stains. It also leaves your hands clean, smelling nice and it even moisturizes your hands. It will become your favorite and best all time dish soap if your wanting to get the job done and it has a plus side it takes care of your hands without damaging. I highly recommend this product.
    Sara D.
    Grand Jct, CO
    It's so much cheaper to buy the refills than it is to just keep buying the little bottles of soap. Dial always makes my hands feel clean and I always feel like I really get my hands clean when I use them. I am a dog trainer so I always have germs/dirt on my hands so I do end up washing my hands up to 20 times a day. I will definitely be buying it again.
    Jaleia M.
    I love using Dial Liquid hand soap so much! I buy the refills so that I can make sure it never runs out. I feel that it's very affordable and I usually buy it from Walmart. I've bought refill bottles so many times even my family uses it now. It's great just the way it is, I would definitely recommend it to anybody looking for a good hand soap!
    Jessica M.
    Cedar Bluff, AL
    Dial has been around for generations and is recommended by doctors because of its antibacterial properties. The coconut water and Mango scent is very light and refreshing. I chose the 52flash ounces because it lasts our family of 5 an entire month.

Amazon