BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Zainab J.
    Nashville, TN
    This is a very economical purchase, and one that I've stuck with since freshman year of college. It's very good, doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky. It doesn't have a stronger nice smell the way some soaps do, but it does the job. I will continue to purchase it.
    Alexia R.
    Carthage, NY
    Use this kind in my bathroom, I like that they came in large bottles so it makes it easier to refill. Very satisfied with the product once I got it home. Would use it again, many many times.
    Chance B.
    Brooklyn, NY
    It deffentaly works but I actually prefer something with a better smell overall and something that makes my hand smell good and is soft. I just wish it made my hands soft . It cleaned my hands so it defiantly did its job but there is tons of room for improvement
    Vanessa S.
    Arlington, TN
    I buy Dial soap bar or liquid. The bar I use to wash my face everyday I wash my face. The liquid I use every time I wash my hands. Dial meet and beats my expection. Its very effective at killing whatever I or my family gets into. I would recommend this product.
    Justine C.
    Newington, CT
    My favorite go-to hand soap for the house. For some reason it really feels like it's killing bacteria better than other leading brand I have purchased for my home. Scent is always refreshing.
    Caitlyn W.
    Claremont, NC
    I use dial in my house and I absolutely love it so much, it cleans your hands and not only that after you wash them they smell so good. Dial is a really great brand to have in your house hold it kills so many Germs just by washing your hands with dial hand soap.
    Kassandra B.
    Magna, UT
    Dial is by far the best liquid hand soap on the market today! Its the only soap that leaves me feeling confident that all the nasty germs and everything has been washed away. We've got a bottle in every room that has a sink! Definitely a brand we will stick with.
    Maria O.
    Smells amazing! Always leaves the hands soft and smelling like mango. Is at the right price not too expensive. Walmart carries this scent and also many more! One of the best soaps out there!
    Alexandrea B.
    Fort Drum, NY
    My grandmother used to use this for us when we were children and it was the only thing that she trusted and its the only thing i trust with my baby. Dial will forever be in my house and home.
    Jordan S.
    Oxford, GA
    I love Dial products. They are such a great product for the value. I like that I can use my own soap dispenser and get refills from dial to fill them with. The great thing is you can find Dial almost everyone and it doesn't break the bank! I highly recommend this.

Amazon