BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Jamie A.
    Bellmawr, NJ
    This hand soap is so worth it! The bigger bottle is perfect for filling up my little bottle that I keep at my sink. I bought this in the winter because I love that it is antibacterial and it also doesn't dry out my hands. The price is great and you save some money by getting the big one.
    Bandana S.
    San Jose, CA
    We buy the big refill double pack from Costco since it's such a good value. The scent is not offensive and it leaves the families skin clean and feeling soft. Great for those who aren't big into scented soaps.
    Judy L.
    Boca Raton, FL
    I always buy this b/c it's available at Costco's and give me the best value for my money. I add it to refillable foaming dial pump with water and it works great. I've been using this soap for a long time now.
    Nikki R.
    Rochester, NY
    I bought this due to the fact that it was unscented and non-antimicrobial for aftercare of my new tattoo. It did the job perfectly, and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to use it for a similar purpose.
    Isabella B.
    New Orleans, LA
    I haven't used the refill. But I have used this same product in a smaller size. I do like it very much. It's very moisturizing. Smells great. I bought mine at Walmart, great price. I would recommend to others.
    Ariana M.
    Centennial
    I loved buying this product! This had made it so much less of Hassel of buying more smaller bottles of hand soap. Its easy to refill any bottle you want to use for dispensing the hang soap. I was very satisfied
    Dennise W.
    E
    I like that I don't have to keep using multiple bottles. I bought one regular bottle and I feel like I have saving more by not wasting it. It makes my dishes smell good. I am very satisfied with the product.
    Rachel B.
    This hand soap is great. I bought a big bottle for super cheap. I fill up a soap dispenser with it and it works great. I have the orange scent and it smells great too. It's not all that moisturizing. I typically will use some lotion after washing my hands to keep them from getting dry.
    Peggy L.
    Ballard, WV
    The soap smells great leaving your hands feeling really clean. You can purchase this about anywhere. I used this every day any time I washed my hands. This is so easy to use. I just pulled my refill in a soap pump that I already had. I would buy this again. Cost is not to expensive.
    Lindsay R.
    Dial hand soap is a great product because it isn't as expensive as some other brands but it still smells great and you get a decent size bottle. Soaps are really important for hygiene and to eliminate germs so it's very important to get a good hand soap, and this is surely a good soap!

Amazon