BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Brittany O.
    Clean Soap. Easy to refill. Smells great! It's about as great as hand soap can get. I use this consistently around my house. Bought it from my local grocery store. Definitely affordable, especially in big batches.
    Jazmin T.
    Spartanburg , SC
    I love the Dial Liquid Hand Soap Refill! This refill bottle lasts my family a year! It's easy to refill each bottle. The fragrance of the soap was amazing! This met all of my expectations! I will buy in the future!
    Liliana Z.
    Milwaukee, WI
    I love the way it smells. I recommend for hand washing purposes, it's Great to use! It's available in local stores for a very good price! I enjoy using it, Makes me feel like my hands are clean and kept with a great tropical smell
    Jennifer F.
    Naples, FL
    Nothing beats Dial for safe, effective, and thorough hand washing for the whole family. The price is right, and there are a variety of scents and colors to match the decor of every bathroom and kitchen in our home.
    Kimberly G.
    I have always loved Dial since I was a kid in school. It makes me feel like my hands are truly clean. Now with kids of my own, boys at that, it's the only thing I really trust to get all the gunk and germs away.
    Lindsey C.
    San Antonio, TX
    I use this in the bathrooms of my house - it is a great price for so much product and I don't feel as wasteful since I just refill pump bottles that I already have instead of getting smaller bottles and tossing them once they are empty. It has a fresh scent and it's not too harsh on the hands.
    Tiffany S.
    Lucas
    A refill soap that is easy on the wallet. Doesn't dry my skin out and doesn't have an overwhelming scent. The only change I would make is the color. The bright orange doesn't match my clear glass soap dispenser.
    Amber K.
    Viroqua, WI
    I love foaming hand soap! I thinks it's just something about it that makes me feel like I'm 5 again playing with shaving cream during school. It cleans super well and makes your hands feel super soft afterwards!
    Jana S.
    Chlumec nad Cidlinou
    I love these refills. Every single one smells so good and the price is great. I buy my regularly at Walmart because I found it has the best price. It is very convenient to use. Definitely will keep buying this.
    Isabella B.
    New Orleans, LA
    I haven't used the refill. But I have used this same product in a smaller size. I do like it very much. It's very moisturizing. Smells great. I bought mine at Walmart, great price. I would recommend to others.

Amazon