BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

alysa g.
    Auburn, WA
    this dial liquid hand soap refill has saved my life! i love that i can buy this product pretty much everywhere and anywhere. it is so easy to use and instead of buying little bottles everytime i can just use this refill product that lasts me a few months which in my household with limited money this is perfect
    Radeana M.
    Muskogee, OK
    A good choice for the budget minded person/family. Doesn't dry out the skin if used many times throughout the day. Can be used by even the smallest persons in the house. Leaves my hands soft and touchable, I would recommend this to anyone.
    Amanda S.
    Pound, VA
    Love this stuff. Price is great a lot better then buying small bottles. I just keep feeling up the little bottle. It works wonders on my feet. I got to buy a new bottle tomorrow cause I'm using the last little bit tonight.
    Alondra L.
    We keep a bottle of this under our skink so we can refill our hand soap dispenser when ever it runs out. This is the only brand we use in my house because it's affordable and does a good job, and it smells really good 😊
    Kailee S.
    Milwaukee, WI
    I use this product for in the kitchen just because it has a such a soft finish & I love that. It's fairly cheap & is similar to the bar soap I buy as in the way it makes me feel. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
    Victoria P.
    Cary, NC
    Cuts through all kinds of grit! I keep this soap in my kitchen because I know that no matter what me and my roommate cook up, we can always count on dial to keep our hands clean! I recommend this for those who do refills!
    Courtney P.
    Brooksville , FL
    This is the only hand soap we use in our home. each bath room and kitchen sink has a bottle that I refill constsntly. it lasts longer than other products and leaves you feeling clean every use. I buy mine from walmart
    Emily C.
    Canton, OH
    This product makes for a great refill whenever I run out of my other soaps. It can be conveniently stored under the sink for easy refill access. I purchased it from my local Target and it meets the expectations. There's nothing extremely special about it, but it does everything that it says it will.
    Amber M.
    We use dial gold antibacterial hand soap in our home in the bathrooms & in the kitchen. we love it because it does not make our hands dry out & it leaves them feeling clean without an oily feeling left on the hands.
    Erin T.
    Newbern, TN
    When the regular Dial soap pump only cost $1 at Walmart, how can you beat such a deal? Great smell and leaves you feeling clean! So easy to use the kids can even use it! Probably one of the only brands I'll ever use!

Amazon