BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

catherine h.
    this has been a staple in my house since i was very young. to this day i expect to see this at my parents' house. my father is a pediatrician and he opts for Dial because of the consistent clean it offers. brand loyalty for the win!
    Kimberly F.
    Dolton, IL
    This product remains on my kitchen counter and stocked in the lower cabinet. No cons here, as I have used it down through the years. This product exceeds all expectations. This is a re-repeat purchase for me. I am an overly satisfied customer! I've always recommended this to my family and friends. They Love it as well.
    Justin K.
    Super easy and convenient to store and fill , use this when I need to refill my hand soap . Less expensive than buying a new bottle. Keeps my hands smooth and smelling nice after doing the dishes. Would recommend to anyone to try.
    Tomica J.
    I use this everyday to clean my piercings..ever since I got it one had healed completely and the other is working on it..smells great and also I just found out it's a great lipstick remover for those long lasting stuck on lipsticks
    Leslie A.
    Love it and so easy to use! Takes a little while to get it into the other bottle and can be messy but overall pretty easy. I find in the winter get one with the lotion because it can help keep your skin really filled with moisture.
    Beverly L.
    Hallandale, FL
    I'm not a big fan of this product. Whenever I use this soap it makes me feel as if I didn't really wash my hands. It's way too liquidity so it has no effect when you wash your hands. I use this pretty often, when I do I have to wash my hands multiple times. Also, leaves my hands dry and have to reach for my lotion.
    Loveleen G.
    I have been using this product for many years. It works great. Lasts longer than other brands i have tried. Best value for your money and the hands feel clean :) The product meets and exceeds my expectations. Highly recommend for everyday use.
    Grace H.
    Not my favorite soap because I like floral or fruity scents. However, this is okay for people with sensitive skin, and I have used it in classrooms and at camps when I had to be careful about what kids were using in their hands.
    Megan L.
    Greenville, SC
    It cleans my hands well. The smell isn't overpowering either! I also like that this product is availible. Instead of buying more and more individual soap bottles, you can just keep one and refill it, so it's also like recycling.
    alysa g.
    Auburn, WA
    this dial liquid hand soap refill has saved my life! i love that i can buy this product pretty much everywhere and anywhere. it is so easy to use and instead of buying little bottles everytime i can just use this refill product that lasts me a few months which in my household with limited money this is perfect

Amazon