BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Nancy S.
    San Bernardino
    Great smelling and good for sensitive skin. Liquid dial is always affordable, good smelling, and leaves you knowing your hands are free from dirt and bacteria. We always stick with this brand and are satisfied overall. Dial for the win!!!!
    Jameson L.
    Las Vegas
    I love dial for its antibacterial components. The refills make it more cost effective. My hands smell fresh and clean after I wash with dial. And when partnered with warm water and extreme friction for 20 sec I know the germs are gone.
    Marta G.
    Dial liquid refill is always on sale for a good price. I don't usually put lots of importance because it's just soap. It lasts a while I've been using this fora little over 6 months and I've kept using it. The sent isn't overpowering.
    Cameron H.
    Carolina Beach, NC
    i've had the regular one of these, it's pretty good smells nice, takes a few scrubs to get dirt off. texture of it is like soft jello not so smooth, very cheap though and affordable. you can find these at most store or school bathrooms
    Michelle J.
    San Angelo, TX
    I love this product! It is so much product for so little money! It also smells so refreshing! I felt that the soap did it's just while leaving my hands feeling clean, without drying my skin out. I would highly recommend this product!
    Melissa G.
    Santa Maria, CA
    I love dial soap products. They last a very long time and smell great. We use this product in every bathroom of the house. It makes you feel very clean and like you've killed all the germs on your hands. Great for people with kids since kids seem to touch everything. This product will kill whatever icky stuff they get into.
    Tim B.
    Phoenix, AZ
    If you too are sick and tired of getting suckered into buying new bottles every time you run out then this giant jug is for you. The only con is a lack of variety in scent, so you have to make sure you really love a scent before you commit. I personally recommend lavender so that your hands always smell of a spring meadow.
    Justin K.
    Super easy and convenient to store and fill , use this when I need to refill my hand soap . Less expensive than buying a new bottle. Keeps my hands smooth and smelling nice after doing the dishes. Would recommend to anyone to try.
    Leslie A.
    Love it and so easy to use! Takes a little while to get it into the other bottle and can be messy but overall pretty easy. I find in the winter get one with the lotion because it can help keep your skin really filled with moisture.
    Laianna M.
    Seattle, WA
    I love using these dial soaps fpe.everyday in the bathroom kitchen anywhere in your home. I like that they come in so many different scents and types from gel to foam. It's such a great product to use everyday and very affordable

Amazon