BY DIAL

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Abigail S.
    Randall, IA
    After having our little girl my husband and I though it was important to have antibacterial soap in every bathroom! Dial has a clean smell, isn't harsh on your hands (with a brand new baby you're washing your hands 100 times a day) and refills easily!
    Sanchez D.
    I always use this hand soap for my guest bathroom smells great and leaves my hands nice and soft. They are no cons i bought this walmart and it always meets my expectations will continue to purshase this unless i an fully satisfied with this product
    Ronnetta J.
    We are a Dial soap family! My Dad was a coal miner and he ALWAYS used dial. It was the only thing other than liquid dish soap that would get him clean! It just stuck with me!! I have tried other brands but I always cone back to plain Dial Bar soap!
    Robin H.
    Fayetteville, NC
    I keep these in both bathrooms and my kitchen. They're easy to use, don't irritate my hands or my eczema. My daughter is sensitive to a lot of things but can use this with no issues as well. I love the different scents that I can change up to my mood or the season!
    Katie W.
    Every household needs antibacterial soap for deep cleaning, to prevent spread of viruses, and using a well known brand like, Dial, works for us!
    Infections are everywhere, I love the peace of mind I get when using Dials antibacterial soap to get rid of pesky germs. We love to buy the refill amount and fill existing soap pumps we already own.
    Missy F.
    Dial is the only hand soap that I use in every rest room in my house. A few years back I had a doctor who recommended that if I washed my hands in it that the hard places on my palms would get softer and eventually disappear. Who would of thought that would have really worked? But after every day use it made my hands feel so soft and clean!
    Jessica M.
    I'm not a huge fan of most hand soaps because they dry out my skin. This does the job with no frills, but that's okay with me. It cleans my hands and doesn't leave them feeling horribly dry but I still feel the need to use some lotion after.
    Sabrina M.
    Buckfield, ME
    I love dial soap! It's not too harsh but leaves my hands feeling clean and smelling nice! I purchase my dial soap at either Walmart or Walgreens and I use it every day! The unscented kind is also great for cleaning new piercings and tattoos.
    Nicole S.
    I bought this item with a coupon at the local wal mart. It met my expectations and did great. I would buy this item again and have never been disappointed with the dial brand. This is usually the brand I woould buy even without a coupon
    Wendy H.
    Nacogdoches, TX
    I love my dial hand soap. I have some in all my bathrooms and in my kitchen. It never dries out my hands and the smells are sensational. I will only buy dial hand soap. And my local Walmart keeps such a great selection for a great price.

Amazon