BY DIAL #48 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Buy on Walmart*
    Melissa D.
    North Hollywood, CA
    I recently bought this big bottle of Dial Soap so I can pour some on the hand soap container. This is the only brand of soap we like to wash are hands with it's affordable it lasts. The smell is great it leaves your hands smelling good and feeling smooth
    Gemini M.
    Love dial soap and love that they have huge bottles to refill the smaller hand soap bottles. It does tend to leave my hands a bit dry but the soap lathers nicely and smells amazing. Would definitely recommend especially since it's relatively inexpensive.
    Chaya K.
    I buy the smaller pump hand-soaps for the bathrooms in my home and when they're empty I refill them with Dial Coconut Water & Mango with moisturizer. It foams to a nice lather and your hands stay delightfully soft and clean.
    Monica L.
    dail has been around for years I remember my dad using their bar of soap, it antibacterial so thats definitely a plus! I like buying the big one like this one because you get more for your buck. they have all sorts of smells to. its just great all around
    Coco L.
    Covina, CA
    This is what I refill all my soap dispensers with. I love this scent and dial soap never seems to dry out my hands like others do. You can find this in pretty much any store.
    April S.
    Lucasville , OH
    This is my favorite hand soap so I always have to keep it handy for refills. The coconut water & mango is my favorite scent. It's smells amazing. I also love that it has moisturizer in it. Very satisfied with this product.
    Joy T.
    Harris, MN
    I have always used dial bar soap all my life as when I was a little girl the doctor told my dad that this (Dial) is the only soap to use Bar soap at that time ) and I have ! I have tried others but only marke me break out ! Also when my second son was born and he was about four months old he was in the hospital and had to have a cut down Iv put in After they removed the stitches he had a bad infection at the spot where the cut down was and reason being a piece of the stitch remained behind tried antibiotics other topical creams nothing helped. One last resort before a surgery to remove that piece if stitch you guessed it gold liquid hand soap applied to sight cover with gauze or band-aid. A week later infection gone. Thank you dial
    Melissa S.
    Waverly, NY
    Great scent! Cleans hands with ease! Great antibacterial soap without damage to skin. Gentle on hands. Great size bottle for refills. Affordable and perfect for your bathroom! Doesn't leave any sticky residue.
    Maria M.
    Doral, FL
    i  have been using Dial hand soap since I was a little kid and have always liked it. It smells good and feels good on my skin. Dial is pretty affordable and they have big bottles of the soap that you can buy to refill the bottle you already have at home so that you can recycle them!
    Sasha O.
    Poway, CA
    I have never like  much like Dial bar soap but I do really like the antibacterial hand soap, and this pomegranate smells really good and leaves my hands feeling clean after every use.