Dial® Liquid Hand Soap Pomegrante & Tangerine

Description:

Dial coconut water and mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.Rinse away dirt and germs, while enjoying the tangy, enticing scents of pomegranate and tangerine. This hand soap with moisturizer gives your hands the pampering they deserve.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6, Red 40.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Liquid Hand Soap Pomegrante & Tangerine!
How would you rate this product?
nancy, nancy
Love the smell of this soap! It is nice to be able to refill bottles I already have--it is a cost savings and I am not using extra bottles that end up in a landfill.
Chattanooga, TN
The dial liquid hand soap refill is very effective. I am a repeat user and definitely recommend this product. The product can be a bit bulky at times but it always gets the job done.
Port Huron, MI
Dial liquid hand soap is amazing and it smells great too but leaves your hands feeling so soft and smelling lovely in no time.
Jackson, KY
Dial soap has always been a great soap to use. Washes and rinses clean easily. The large refill bottles are a great bargain.
Medford, OR
Having hand soap is sooo important to have in the bathroom and kitchen in my house at least. And also what is important is that it makes your hands feel clean and smell clean and that they are actually clean. And this does the job 110% and it smells amazing at the same time so you cannot go wrong. It also leaves your hands not feeling all dried out and cracky.. its gives them some moisture too! So that's a plus also!
Metepec
Actualmente con la situación de la pandemia, tuve la oportunidad de comprar este aroma y la verdad es que me encanta, me gusta mucho cómo deja el aroma en las manos y me gusta la cantidad de espuma que hace para tener mayor efectividad. Un jabón recomendable.
Brampton , ON
This product is good in terms of the scent. It does not bubble as much as other soaps so when I lather it in my hands I tend to reach for more product to ensure I’m getting my hands thoroughly cleaned. [product:dial-liquid-hand-soap-pomegrante-&-tangerine]
Scarborough, ON
Love this one of my favourites of ever keep going and re-purchasing it love the packaging I love how it sells the product is amazing and it’s so good on your hands definitely the most highly re-purchase an item in my basket and I love love love love it
Let’s break this down I love the soap I’ve been using it for such a long time now it smells really nice and it is a really good value when you get it in this like a big jug thing that showed in the picture and it smells really nice and I will do you
North York, ON
This is another brand of soap I love for its smell! It last long. Your hands feel clean and smell great for a long time. I would continue to purchase this and recommend it to anyone looking for good quality hand soap for their bathroom & home.

Looking for your answer?