BY DIAL #30 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Description:

Messy moments don’t have to mean drying moments. This liquid hand soap is mild enough to use frequently and encourages healthy handwashing habits. Its moisturizing formula makes it perfect for the whole family.Moisturize and pamper yourself with perfectly fragrant Marula Oil. Specially formulated with Micro Oil Technology, leave hands feeling clean and hydrated with a delicately nutty scent.

Aqua (Water, Eau) · Sodium Laureth Sulfate · Sodium Chloride · Cocamide MEA · Cocamidopropyl Betaine · PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate · DMDM Hydantoin · Glycerin · Parfum (Fragrance) · Laureth-2 · Sodium Sulfate · Tetrasodium EDTA · Polyquaternium-7 · Citric Acid · Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil · Sodium Benzoate · Ethanolamine · CI 19140 (Yellow 5) · CI 17200 (Red 33) · CI 14700 (Red 4) · CI 42090 (Blue 1) · Hexyl Cinnamal · Linalool

Buy on Target*
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
I like hand soaps. This one in particular is one I enjoyed using. Like pretty much all Dial liquid hand soaps, it has a good lather and gets your hands clean. But it doesn't dry your skin and it has a very nice scent. It's hard to beat the price, too.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i kid you not im in LOVE with this hand soap. It has this amazing smell like no other that i literally love to smell my hands afterwards 😂😂 Its afforadable if you shop at kroger and walmart as well i believe.
Alisha C.
Dial® Liquid Hand Soap Miracle Oil
I really like dial soap. I have an use and I also up for many years I was in the nursing career. The Merickel oil hand soap has a very nice sent to it and leaves your hands nice and clean.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Great hand soap. It’s only 98 cents at Walmart. Smells great, and leaves my hands feeling soft right away. I live in the desert so I’m always looking for moisturizing products. I would recommend to my friends and family. Kinda smells similar to Viva La Juicy Gold Couture perfume in a way.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very great scent , almost reminds me of a salon. I purchased this at Walmart, it was very affordable. It leaves me hands very soft , and clean . The scent also stays with you.
Meg W.
I have been a long-time purchaser of Dial handsoap products, but THIS SCENT! It is absolutely phenomenal. If they put this scent into a perfume, I'd wear it. It's floral but not too floral. Clean but not antiseptic. Everyone comments on it. And at only $1.00 a pump bottle,  it's a great deal for every bathroom and kitchen.
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this hand soap. The smell is amazing and it leaves your hands feeling clean but also doesn't dry them out. It was the same price as the other hand soaps so I figured I would try it. I won't be buying any other brand from now on.
Halee P.
Chillicothe, OH
Such an amazing hand soap, and probably the only kind I will ever use in my home! Leaves my hands feeling extremely clean and soft, and not to mention it smells absolutely wonderful. I would recommend over and over again!
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its a good hand soap for everyday use, and with a great price ! Although , i cook with onion alot so my hands get penetrated with the onion smell and this soap wont remove that smell.
Timmi G.
Rayne
Love this moisturizing hand soaf. Has a clean smell and makes the hand so soft and smooth. $1.00 found at dollar general. Not bad at all. Love the fragrance of the marula oil.
laura c.
Pinellas Park, FL
How many different scents are there
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
What do you like best about this soap ?