BY DIAL

New! Hand Soap with Moisturizer Ultra-Fresh 2 Promotes Hydration 3 Gently Cleanses Dial Healthier Skin. Healthier You. Dial Coconut Water and Mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will help leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash. 1-800-258-DIAL see more...

• I love the scent !! It's awesome, and it is a very moisturizing h...2 Answers
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I love this soap so much it has am amazing smell. It's mango and coconut water you can definitely smell both when you smell it but them mixed is amazing.it smells so fresh. It makes my hands soft and smooth when I use it and the scent stays on my hands for awhile! And I love the way the bottle looks and the color of the soap! Super cheap and just really good hand soap.
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The smell of this soap is amazing! I have it in my bathroom. Not harsh on skin. Love the look. The size is perfect for my small sink area. The price is even better! I love dial and will be buying again.
Veronica M.
Aurora, CO
Love Dial hand soaps! They're always on size and they all have great smells. They have a really bubbly affect when using it but overall they clean your hands perfectly great and if you ever run out of face soap this comes in handy just dont get into your eyes. The bottle size is great for me personally it last me about 1 month and a half.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anything by Dial is great! But this handsoap is amazing! It smells great and is effective! It's long lasting and leaves your hands feeling moisturized! It's easy to use and apply. Even for those with little ones. I will continue to buy and recommend!
Felecia S.
The scent of this is really awesome and the coconut adds a refreshing note to it. It cleans my hands and doesn't leave them to dry. It does some so lotion after many washings is always good.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I give this product three stars only because I wish it didn't have sulfates in it. I love Dial handsoaps and this one just smells so great and they're very inexpensive. I personally cannot use soaps with sulfates (although I do from time to time because soap without sulfates can be expensive) because it hurts my hands! I get terrible itchy and burning eczema. But if your skin isn't as sensitive as mine, try this out!
Liz J.
Harts, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite hand soap for the summer. Coconut water and mango! I get this at Walmart for $1.25 for 7.5 oz. It's not only soap but a moisturizer. I wash my hands a lot so this helps keep them from drying out while I wash. It has a very refreshing smell. Dial Liquid Hand Soap, Coconut Water & Mango, 7.5 fl oz
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells WONDERFUL and it's cleans my hands very well. It was less than a dollar at my local Wal-Mart, so it's definitely affordable. The only negative thing I can say about it is after using Nair I went to wash it off with this soap and it burned not like I had to go to the hospital but like ow I touch something that was hot....so idk what that's about.
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
Great product! It smells very nice and it cleans very well. It is also cheap and affordable. The smell is long lasting but it is not very strong. I get headaches very Easley from strong smells, but this does not give me a headache. I love it.
Shawna M.
Alma, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I originally grabbed this bottle off the shelf because the pretty blue color went with the theme in my bathroom and I knew Dial to be a trustworthy brand. Once I started using it I loved the tropical smell which also perfectly fits in with my bathroom theme. Sadly I'm almost at the bottom. I will more than likely repurchase.
Ashley B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent !! It's awesome, and it is a very moisturizing hand soap like advertised. The only down side is its not anti bacterial, I didn't realize till I got home /: