BY DIAL

New! Hand Soap with Moisturizer Ultra-Fresh 2 Promotes Hydration 3 Gently Cleanses Dial Healthier Skin. Healthier You. Dial Coconut Water and Mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will help leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash. 1-800-258-DIAL see more...

• I love the scent !! It's awesome, and it is a very moisturizing h...2 Answers
Brittany M.
I give this product three stars only because I wish it didn't have sulfates in it. I love Dial handsoaps and this one just smells so great and they're very inexpensive. I personally cannot use soaps with sulfates (although I do from time to time because soap without sulfates can be expensive) because it hurts my hands! I get terrible itchy and burning eczema. But if your skin isn't as sensitive as mine, try this out!
Evelyn C.
It's cost efficient, it gets the job done, the design of the bottle is a lot more modern than the store brand soap, and every time I'm at the store I toss like 5 of these in my cart. I've used this soap forever, I love it. It's also great for body wash and a face wash I use it to wash my makeup everynight and it's really great, it clears up a lot of my break outs.
Destiny M.
Salisbury, MD
I really like this product because it has a fresh smelling cleanse and it is not to light or strong if a scent. It leaves your hands feeling very moisturized and soft. I don't use this particular scent every time but the dial line of products leaves my hand steeling nice and clean every time.
Emily A.
I absolutely love this stuff! I'm a germ freak and this stuff not only keeps my hands feeling clean, it makes them smell without being overpowering, and its extremely moisturizing. The fact that it is moisturizing and extremely cleaning just amazes me! i would 10/10 recommend this product.
Nicolette M.
i just started using this last week. I love the scent and how it feel when I was my hands though I do feel like I have to use a few pumps to get a lather on. I like to be able to see my hands getting clean and that requires more suds, I do really like dial it is a stand by in our house.
Nicole N.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Love the tropical scent. Not too overpowering while still making my hands smell great after washing. Love that dial is expanding the scents instead of the typical dial scent. Dial continues with their great products. I love the scent but may try one of the other great scents next time.
Nancy Adriana V.
El Paso , TX
I absolutely love how this smells! It's super affordable, especially with a 2 year old who loves to wash his hands a million times a day. Super easy to use, just unscrew the pump and when you first buy it and push to pump the soap it! Definitely recommend it:).
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL
Dial liquid hand soap in the coconut water & mango scent is moisturizing and free from parabens and chemical antibacterial agents... a must in our household! The scent is soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. We will definitely purchase again!
Ada I.
I love the smell of this soap, it is very lathery and works well to eliminate dirt and oil from your hands. It leaves no smell from what you have been doing previously whether it be cooking or gardening. The smell is also light and subtle
Abigail T.
Fremont, NE
I love this scent for summer! It cleans very well, and provides a long lasting scent! I have also found that this soap does not dry out my hands, which is great as my hand are very dry from me having to wash them all the time at my work.
Ashley B.
I love the scent !! It's awesome, and it is a very moisturizing hand soap like advertised. The only down side is its not anti bacterial, I didn't realize till I got home /: