BY DIAL #10 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Dial liquid hand soap gold for a clean you can trust. Antibacterial formula kills 99% of germs. Enriched with moisturizer. Removes dirt and germs. see more...

• Does this ever dry out anyone's hands? 8 Answers
  • WHICH FRAGANSE DO YOU LIKE BEST?2 Answers
  • Are all Dial hand soaps antibacterial? I'm looking for a septic ...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Eric H.
Eric H.
San Diego, CA
Let me start by saying that my 3 star review should not be viewed as a judgement on the efficacy of Dial hand soap. It does what it is supposed to do, which is clean your hands. It takes a little too long to get rid of that oily film that soaps can leave behind if you don't rinse your hands sufficiently, but I'm still always confident that my hands are clean after using Dial. This is important to me because I work in the food and beverage industry, and it only takes one person with dirty hands to potentially destroy the reputation and future of a business. Both Jack in the Box and Chipotle had e-coli outbreaks that actually killed people, and it takes years for a business to regain the public's trust, if they even last that long. But I digress. Let's talk soap. My gripe with the original variety of Dial hand soap is the scent. I smells exactly like the yellow Dial bar soap, which I really don't like at all. The smell is so strong that I can literally taste it, and it brings back bad memories of when my parents would wash my mouth out with soap for using profanity as a child. They would use the yellow Dial bar soap, and that taste would linger in my mouth for an inordinate amount of time. I'm sure that there are plenty of people in my age group that have had the exact same experience, because back then there weren't a million different types of bar soap to choose from. I don't even know if parents still wash their kids mouths out with soap anymore. I plan on continuing this fine family tradition when I have kids, but I think I'll try to find a bar soap that doesn't taste quite as awful as yellow Dial. Maybe Icy Blast Irish Spring, because it smells so good that sometimes I'm tempted to wash my own mouth out with soap. Which brings me to the crux of this review- with all these amazing new hand soaps on the store shelves that smell so good that you want to drink them, why would anyone continue to buy original Dial hand soap? It's not like there is a significant difference in the price between Dial and a better smelling brand. Dial even makes different varieties of hand soap, some of which smell really good. I'm going to start a group to protest the continued production of the original Dial varieties of soap. It'll be named D.E.C.A.Y.S.- Dial Eating Children Against Yellow Soaps. It's the same thing with NyQuil. Once they came out with the cherry and orange flavors, there was no need to continue producing that ghastly original black licorice flavor. It's not as if anyone has a nostalgic desire to taste something awful. Again, I digress. If I was only rating the efficacy of original Dial hand soap, I'd give it a four. But if I was rating the taste it would receive zero stars. That averaged out to two stars, but I added one more star because no one rates the taste of hand soap. Except for perhaps my brothers and sisters in D.E.C.A.Y.S.
What do we want? TASTIER SOAP!!!!
When do we want it? NOW!!!!!!!
Esmeralda H.
Esmeralda H.
Tucson, AZ
Currently, I'm using Dial hand soap with moisturizer and this is the seasonal collection. To be honest what I really like about this product is the price range. I usually stock up on this hand soap because it's not expensive. I have tried products that are around the same price range, but those hand soaps would leave my hands extremely soapy. So soapy that I would have to leave my hands rinsing for longer, and that just left my hands dry. I could compare Dial hand soap to Bath & Body Works hand soap minus the price and that's saying a lot! These are a few of my favorite things: affordable, has moisturizer, and long lasting aroma.
Liz K.
Liz K.
Bourbonnais, IL
It's funny, Dial hand soap has been a staple in our home for many years. The simple smell of it reminds me of my grandmother and knowing she only selected the best products for the money. We have used this product our entire lives and are confident that it is the only hand soap our family will continue to use. There is no leftover residue and has a clean smell. We will definitely continue to purchase the product following our families brand loyalty. We understand there are a lot of choices out there for himself but this is by far the best.
Bryan W.
Bryan W.
Bellevue, WA
This variety of soap is by far my favorite for its scents, ease of use, and its effectiveness. The scents available are varied enough that there is a scent for everyone. Some scents are stronger than others but none are too overpowering. the push top dispenser on the bottle is durable and extremely easy to use which is a big reason i continue to use this soap. It is also a great soap for its effectiveness. I have only ever had to wash my hands once with this. Even if the suds are black my hands feel completely clean once I'm done.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Ludlow, MA
I use this soap in my office at work. I was my hands very frequently and I have found that this soap dries my hands out more then many others. It is affordable and you get a lot for the price, which is why I bought a bunch of them. I am going to finish them, but I probably wouldn't buy them again. Other people in my office do not seem to have the same problem as me, so I don't know if I just wash my hands more than normal or they wash less. For that reason I cannot say that I would not recommend it to other people.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I use to buy the Dial Liquid Hand Soap every month. I use to love buying and using any type of dial liquid hand soap. I use to buy it from Walmart. I have stopped buying dial hand soap. The reason is because of the antibacterial properties. It has been confirmed by researchers and doctors that we should use this type of soap less often because too much of this would make it hard for antibiotics to work. It has been proven that regular soap with no antibacterial properties would clean your hands the same.
Noemy M.
Noemy M.
San Mateo, CA
I Love Dial Hand Soap. I Don't Think We Buy Any Other Hand Soap Brand But Dial. The Combinations Of The Soaps The Have Are Truely Amazing! They Smell Diriculously And They Leave My Hands Extremely Soft And The Smell Stays On My Hand. When Ever I Go To Any Store That I Know They Sell Dial I Always Have To Buy One! And They Are Super Inexpensive. They Are SO Worth Buying Over Any Other Brand. I Just Fall In Love With The Smell And Texture. I Recommend Dial To Anyone!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Coppell, TX
My mom always likes to buy this product, however I am not the biggest fan of it. The soap does the job and gets your hands clean. But I don't really like the smell of the soap and the smell lingers all day no matter how many times you wash your hands again. I much prefer foaming, better scented hand soaps. This product is good for you if you don't really care about your hand soap and want a cheap hand soap. If it were up to me I would not buy it again.
Wyomi C.
Wyomi C.
Kingston, PA
It works good
Sj di Co cl go do cl Cgo go go go chi ch b bj fb. N b j chu su cl BP sidi nono acts Quimby
castoff
Jdjdidjd I. Jdjdididi. D I d udus hu s jo s jo sis jo wi Sq jo s no w jo Sq 8 sw I sw jo d jo w jo 1 ho 1 ho 1 jo 1 ho 1 hi c01 up do1 XQ no dckck wax jcj sc
Ddjd d j hu eu I x I DC ok DC ok c in jcn c kck ex mc km DC m d
Xk sc DC n cn DC km km c km ck DC km c km c km c in c in cuwu TV text TN hmm di go sum cl Javier brim carpal isn't
courtney r.
courtney r.
Ormond Beach, FL
I always buy the dial liquid hand soaps for all my bathrooms in my home. I think its the best one out there. Good price. Never had any irritation from it neither has my family. It cleans your hands real good and leaves a nice smell and after using it for awhile it helps keep your hands from drying out. As you can see I need to go get some more the next time I'm at the store. I go through it very quickly I love all the different ones they have.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Does this ever dry out anyone's hands?
Zachary F.
Zachary F.
Salem, WV
Is this soap antibacterial?
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Are all Dial hand soaps antibacterial? I'm looking for a septic system safe hand soap.
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
WHICH FRAGANSE DO YOU LIKE BEST?
Earn $360/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)