BY DIAL #14 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Dial liquid hand soap gold for a clean you can trust. Antibacterial formula kills 99% of germs. Enriched with moisturizer. Removes dirt and germs. see more...

• Does this ever dry out anyone's hands? 8 Answers
  • WHICH FRAGANSE DO YOU LIKE BEST?2 Answers
  • Are all Dial hand soaps antibacterial? I'm looking for a septic ...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Review for: Gold
Dial Liquid Hand Soap is a staple in my home.  We keep it in every bathroom and by the kitchen sink.  Every time we use it our hands feel clean and soft.  I can buy it at most stores near me if not all.  It’s great for anytime use because it is gentle on skin.  The Gold smell isn’t over powering.  Definetly one I’m proud to let my family and guests use.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I don't really like these dial hand soaps. i don't know what it is , but i've always just felt like soft soap works the best. the dial soap seems to always leave my hands feeling more rough and a bit filmy if that makes sense? I would recommend soft soap or another comparable brand being that they are all pretty much in the same price range.
Mila L.
freeburg
Review for: Soothing Care
This soap lathers very very well and I love it so much. I have very sensitive hands and dry hands so this soap helps a whole lot. It’s perfect for the winter. It also has an amazing smell. I would definitely recommend it
Michelle M.
New York
I love these soaps. Great prices and great flavor of scents. I have them all over the house. I keep some safe away just in case I ever run out. I usually buy them from target or Walmart.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
A great hand soap that easily washes dirt and grit away. This soap is the go-to for my household, and we have several of the different scents scattered around our sinks. The only downfall of this product is that it leaves the hands feeling rather dry, and I would appreciate it if it utilized  humectant properties.
Emma M.
Madison
This stuff is just good, basic, unscented hand soap that I use at work. I've used it to wash my tattoos, I've used it to give kids sink baths when they get extra dirty (think - blowout) and it never irritated my dry skin, my fresh tattoos, or the babies skin. Plus it's not terribly expensive. Good basic soap to have on hand.
Mrs M.
This hand soap is okay for the price. It's nice to get it on sale. I like to stock up to have available when I have lots of guest. I don't recommend this on a every day use. I feel that my hands seem to feel more dry after using it regularly. Th is more ideal for a week end or a day filled with lots of company.
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
A must have in our home! I am a freak when it comes to making sure to have antibacterial soap in the house and this is my main man when it comes to soap haha I have a few body piercings and I use this soap to clean them regularly
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
We used to use softsoap brand because it's cheaper and they have really good scents, but it never felt like my hands were clean after. With DIAL hand soap my hands feel clean and smooth and they smell good. We now only purchase this product and will continue to choose DIAL as our hand soap.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Love Dial!! I use it for cleaning wounds, washing my face due to cystic acne, washing hands and piercings and tattoos. It can be drying if you have dry skin already
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Does this ever dry out anyone's hands?
Zachary F.
Salem, WV
Is this soap antibacterial?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
WHICH FRAGANSE DO YOU LIKE BEST?
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Are all Dial hand soaps antibacterial? I'm looking for a septic system safe hand soap.
Earn $360/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)