BY DIAL

Cherry blossom & almond, with its soothing scent, will leave your hands feeling soft and smooth with every wash. Help keep your family healthy with the #1 doctor recommended hand soap. Mild enough for daily use. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
Great and makes my hand super soft and moisturized and was good for the prize of the soap I am just amazed by the quality of the soap I would definitely buy this again Dial Liquid Cherry Blossom & Almond Hand Soap 9.375 Fl Oz Pump
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
This cleans your hands well. It smells great too. I love this scent as well. It's not too strong and it leaves a smell on your hands afterwards too. It has my hands feeling soft after. I would continue to refill my hand soap at home with this.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the kind they use in bathrooms on campus and I love it ugh omg. I know it's weird but it seems so good
Veronica K.
Big Spring
This smells so good.. It sure would be nice if I order some from Walmart..
I bought 2 small one from Walmart
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
I love the fragrance that is in this. It makes me hand smell good every time I use this. I would highly recommend this. But make sure that you love cherry blossom and almonds. But this is so worth the money. It's not even that expensive so I am for sure and anybody can purchase this.
TeRae R.
Smells absolutely great! Suds up very nicely also.....very easy to refill your bottles from the big open top
Ankiy F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this to refill the hand soap bottles at home; it was such a cost-effective solution compared to buying a new bottle each time! Also more more eco-friendly. This also allowed us to buy a nice ceramic set to use and reuse multiple times!
Dara J.
we have these in all the bathrooms in our home i love the liquid soap with the beads in it it feels great nourishing and gentle is leave your hands smelling great and feeling soft. I have repurchased this many times and will continue too and would recommend as well