Dial® Liquid Antibacterial Spring Water Hand Soap

Uses: for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Liquid Antibacterial Spring Water Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Davenport, IA
this hand soap lathers well and has a faint, yet pleasant “clean” scent. it is very gentle and can also be used to wash open wounds and sores. i bought this initially to help my ear piercing heal better, and this has worked wonder when cleaning out my infections and irritations.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
This soap has a light fragrance that is fresh and clean. The product lathers great and I trust the Dial brand to kill germs! I mean this soap is only $1! What more could you want from a soap at this price point? 🙃 I buy each month.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Trust this brand! Always use this to clean my hands - sometimes I use ones that smell good. But if you want your hands clean - actually clean. Stick with dial. Super inexpensive and worth buying. #washyourhands #dial
Williamsport , PA
Love this soap, I like to get antibacterial to make sure I don’t have bacteria on my hands and this soap definitely cleans super well. I wish it came in a cuter packaged bottle, but it does the job!!!
Corning, CA
I normally buy just the normal antibacterial soap from dial, usually the gold one. But I feel that this soap did do the job at washing my hands and it has a very nice scent. I felt that it was affordable and the best part about these is that you can refill the dispenser with any hand soap when finished.
Pikeville, KY
This is a staple in my bathroom and kitchen cause it gets the job done. It cleans well has a fresh scent and is of course Antibacterial. The best part about it is...its cheap. It cleans better and smells just as good as more expensive hand soaps that I have tried.
Monument , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Overall i am not a big fan of antibacterial soap, by nature. This soap leaves your hands clean and smelling fresh. It does dry out your hands if you use it too much.
The first time I bought this was because I got piercing and the guy from the shop said to use this soap as a disinfectant, and my piercing has not gotten infected at all
Deerfield Bch, FL
Dial®  Liquid Antibacterial Spring Water Hand Soap uploaded by Tanya G.
This is a great hand soap. I actually buy several bottles at a time because we wash our hands alot in our house and always make sure to have on hand.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dial®  Liquid Antibacterial Spring Water Hand Soap uploaded by Alisha H.
Dial liquid handsoap is a good soap to use. Leaves my hands soft and moisturized. Some sops leaves my Hans feeling dry, this one doesn't. Love it!

Looking for your answer?