BY DIAL

Dial® Kids Bursting Apple Rapids™ Body + Hair Wash.New!Ages 2+.Developed with pediatric dermatologists for kids' perfect skin.Tear free.

Aqua (Water, Eau) • Sodium Laureth Sulfate • Cocamidopropyl Betaine • Sodium Chloride • Glycerin • Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate • Parfum (Fragrance) • Polysorbate 20 • Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate • Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate • Polyquaternium-7 • Sodium Benzoate • Citric Acid • Laureth-2 • Tetrasodium Edta • Methylisothiazolinone.

Tiara W.
Portland , OR
I love the smell of this and so does my eldest. I always like soaps that leave a scent after baths and this does, its long lasting. My little guy uses this every time he takes a bath and we like that it's tear free, because let's face it kids sometimes get soap in their eyes which is no fun. Love dial.
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
As a kid this was my total go to I wouldn't let my parents wash me with anything but this it smells amazing I still have the smell imprinted in my head I love love this product and I would recommend this to mothers and children
Kirsten H.
This stuff works so well! It smells really nice and doesn't hurt if you get it in yours eyes. I love the way that it gets all sudsy because that makes it even more fun for the kids. Packaging is also a plus.
Melanie C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Smells so good kids love it tear free formula great price quantity great! Lathers great keeps their skin soft and smooth! Love this product for children! I use on my 5 year old, 3 year old and 1 1/2 year old twins. Not only can you wash your body but your hair as well! Double whammy!
Estrella B.
I just recently started using this to bathe my son and I love it. It doesn't irritate his eyes if the suds get in there and it gets him clean without an overbearing scent.
Stephanie G.
North Pole, AK
We buy this for our son, he loves the smell and it lasts a long time, it's amazing and can be used as a shampoo and body wash, we will purchase again
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
i love this shampoo for my son. he always runs for it when i tell him its shower time. ot smells really good and last a good while in my sons hair.
sandy m.
Brentwood, NY
Lo eh comprado para mis hijos y no me a gustado en lo particular si es barato pero no es lo qie regularmente busco para su cuidado higienico
Katie B.
I love the smell of this and how it makes baths fun for the kids. Washes well, rinses well! We love it. Definitely will purchase again .
kristin f.
Nashville, TN
This 2 in one shampoo/soap is amazing, smells absolutely great and did not cause my son's eyes to burn! Would definitely recommend!