Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach uploaded by Amberly R.Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach uploaded by Lacey S.

BY DIAL

Gently Removes Environmental Dirt for a Head to Toe Clean Gentle on kids skin. 3 Developed with pediatric dermatologists for kids perfect skin 6 Tear free and hypoallergenic 8 No artificial dyes or parabens 9 pH balanced 11 For ages 2+ years

Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach
  • "My kids have sensitive skin. My youngest has eczema. The 3 in 1 gets them clean from head to toe without chemical or dyes. Does not irritate their skin but still gets them with a soft fragrance of peach. " in 11 reviews
Amberly R.
Baxley, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. The smell is nice, it doesn’t burn private’s or eyes. Which is a big deal for little girls. It’s cleansing and doesn’t leave a film on the skin. It’s inexpensive and all around my favorite children’s soap! It’s offered in three different scents but this is my favorite by far!
Cne' R.
Castle Rock, CO
This soap was gentle on my kids eczema ridden skin. It smells really good. It’s the best quality dye free soap I have found at a cheap price.
Kim Z.
Kailua, HI
Purchased at: Target
Smells great!! Contains no parabens, which is great, but could still do better eliminating harmful ingredients.
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee, FL
Found this body wash a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it. It gave my babies a peachy & sweet smell and left their skin feeling so soft. Dial body washes never fail me.
Lisa P.
Vancouver
This is one I have repurchased over and over again! We all love it 😊 tear free, nice peachy fresh scent. And makes a good bubble bath too! It’s affordable and you get quite a bit for the price. Yes I would recommend this to other parents.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,508 reviews
I always buy this for my boys, i couldnt find the orange splash picture so am just doing a review on this one as we have tried all of them and love them all! We always buy the big bottle with the pump that makes it easier for my 2 oldest to be able to clean themselfs in the shower or bath. It always leaves there hair and body smelling so good and usually smells up the whole upstairs with the scent
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This smells so good! I got this for my oldest. She doesn't have any skin issues (eczema) and is too big for Johnson's Baby Wash. The pump produces more product than is needed and she went through the bottle really quick because of it.
Gabriella R.
Hartford, WI
I usually buy a different brand of baby soap for my children but this was on sale so I gave it a try. It bubbled up and had a decent smell, but my kids definitely seemed to like the other one better because they liked the smell of the other brand as well as how many more bubbles were produced.
Morgan B.
Waco, TX
Great body wash. It foams up really well and makes the skin smooth. I usually use with a loofa or just with my hands. It is very gentle since it is a kids soap
Tika L.
Love this product for my kids. It has an awesome scent and I love that it doesn't contain any added dyes. The downfall is that if you use it daily it tends to dry out sensitive skin.