Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach uploaded by Amberly R.Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach uploaded by Lacey S.

BY DIAL

Gently Removes Environmental Dirt for a Head to Toe Clean Gentle on kids skin. 3 Developed with pediatric dermatologists for kids perfect skin 6 Tear free and hypoallergenic 8 No artificial dyes or parabens 9 pH balanced 11 For ages 2+ years

Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach
  • "My kids have sensitive skin. My youngest has eczema. The 3 in 1 gets them clean from head to toe without chemical or dyes. Does not irritate their skin but still gets them with a soft fragrance of peach. " in 11 reviews
edson Q.
miami
no es perfecto porque dice que tiene 99 por ciento que mata bacterias me estresa eos tipos de jabones y la misma empresa tiene que ser sincera el olor de esos jabones para el cuerpo huelen rico pero no elimina casi nada de la suciedad es por eso la sinceridad.
Keila H.
West Jordan, UT
This body wash is really smooth and it also smells very good, and you also feel fresh.
kassie m.
Fremont, OH
was a good product just price overall was to expensive and didn't like the scent. would not buy this item again
Cne' R.
Castle Rock, CO
This soap was gentle on my kids eczema ridden skin. It smells really good. It’s the best quality dye free soap I have found at a cheap price.
Kim Z.
Kailua, HI
Purchased at: Target
Smells great!! Contains no parabens, which is great, but could still do better eliminating harmful ingredients.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
It's acceptable for the price. Many difficult-to-pronounce chemicals that I'd rather not put on my kids, but the scent is OK for daily bathing (I have a boy and a girl, both are OK with the smell). It's not as watered-down as competitors like Suave, but only bought when our budget is tight.
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
Dial is an alright brand. My family loves it but I am a little picky. The scent stays on for a while and it sells great. When I used this, I would use it every day. The price is great but I believe the quality matches the price to a certain extent. I recommend this for younger kids.
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
Bought this for my nephew a little while ago. I gave him a bath and the Smell is okay and skin is soft after a bath!
Jayme R.
Medford , OR
Smells great but I felt like it never washed out very well. My son's hair always seemed greasy the next morning.
Johndese M.
Davenport , FL
Smells great I use it I'm me cause it's mild and yummy smelling and smooth foams well