Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach uploaded by Amberly R.Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach uploaded by Lacey S.

BY DIAL

Gently Removes Environmental Dirt for a Head to Toe Clean Gentle on kids skin. 3 Developed with pediatric dermatologists for kids perfect skin 6 Tear free and hypoallergenic 8 No artificial dyes or parabens 9 pH balanced 11 For ages 2+ years

Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach

Start your review of Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My kids have sensitive skin. My youngest has eczema. The 3 in 1 gets them clean from head to toe without chemical or dyes. Does not irritate their skin but still gets them with a soft fragrance of peach. " in 11 reviews
Amberly R.
Baxley, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. The smell is nice, it doesn’t burn private’s or eyes. Which is a big deal for little girls. It’s cleansing and doesn’t leave a film on the skin. It’s inexpensive and all around my favorite children’s soap! It’s offered in three different scents but this is my favorite by far!
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee, FL
Found this body wash a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it. It gave my babies a peachy & sweet smell and left their skin feeling so soft. Dial body washes never fail me.
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
Dial kids body was is a five star product not only i s it hypoallergenic so everyone can use it Dial also is a antibacterial was it washes away all those school germs big bother brings home ! Dial is the only body wash in my house hold . Dial leaves you feeling clean and fresh all day long, Dial cleans your body and does not leave any oily or soapy residue on your body when you get out of the shower you feel clean
Nasyeli B.
The Body wash I have its similar to this one except for the fact that it's not peach. Mine has the scent of coconut and has some infused almonds as well. It's affordable and very soft. Takes about weeks and half for me to run out of it, since my husband likes to steal some from me as well.
Brittany S.
Soft, really great lathering kids body wash. Has a great smell and is gentle on the skin. Bought at Walmart a long time ago and the value is decent. Really affordable and would recommend to parents looking for a overall safe! Product for their kids.
Erin N.
This body wash smells great and both of my kids like it too. It lasts a long time in this size and the pump is super convienant. The scent is subtle and smells like peach candy. The boys never complain about it hurting their eyes at all either.
Renee W.
Dial Kids Body Wash is great smelling as well as excellent at getting kids clean.  In the  summer kids get extra dirty playing outside and Dial Body Wash makes it easy to keep your children clean on a budget!  I bought mine at Walmart. It is a must have at my house and I will continue ti buy this product!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This smells so good! I got this for my oldest. She doesn't have any skin issues (eczema) and is too big for Johnson's Baby Wash. The pump produces more product than is needed and she went through the bottle really quick because of it.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
It's acceptable for the price. Many difficult-to-pronounce chemicals that I'd rather not put on my kids, but the scent is OK for daily bathing (I have a boy and a girl, both are OK with the smell). It's not as watered-down as competitors like Suave, but only bought when our budget is tight.
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
Dial is an alright brand. My family loves it but I am a little picky. The scent stays on for a while and it sells great. When I used this, I would use it every day. The price is great but I believe the quality matches the price to a certain extent. I recommend this for younger kids.