Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach uploaded by Lacey S.

BY DIAL

Gently Removes Environmental Dirt for a Head to Toe Clean Gentle on kids skin. 3 Developed with pediatric dermatologists for kids perfect skin 6 Tear free and hypoallergenic 8 No artificial dyes or parabens 9 pH balanced 11 For ages 2+ years

Dial® Kids Body Wash Peach
  • "My kids have sensitive skin. My youngest has eczema. The 3 in 1 gets them clean from head to toe without chemical or dyes. Does not irritate their skin but still gets them with a soft fragrance of peach. " in 11 reviews
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I bought this in a small bottle from my job to try for my son and it works great. He's just under 2 years old but its gentle on his skin and smells so good!!! Its also tear free which helps. I currently have a big pump bottle in my bathroom closet, I bought from Walmart and it was like $4. Which is a good price. It lasts a long time and works well as a bubble bath or body wash.
Patience T.
Amigo, WV
I really like this body wash, I love peach scents and this one isn't too overwhelming since I am using it on my little one. Its super affordable, and it seems to get the job done very well. I will buy again
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
Whenever my daughter body wash runs out.this is my to go to body wash for her ...the price is extremely affordable and can be found at any local Walmart.the consistency is superb and it does not leave a residue.I would recommend this to any mom who has a toddler ..bonus :it smell great ...really fresh.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I buy this brand of body wash for my kids and I like how it can also be used for washing their hair! I have also used this body wash when I have ran out of my usual soap and it leaves my skin soft and smooth and has a nice scent without drying out my skin or my kids skin.
Katherine C.
THIS SMELL REALLY AWESOME, its cool because it is last long in your skin and make it soft all day, clean it and take care of it all at the same time, the price is rasonable and eventrout it is for kids and adult perfectly can use it, i bought it all the time i can.
Karla S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Now that my baby is about to be born in a couple of months I decided to try out the Dial Kids Body wash on myself I simply just wanted to see how it made my skin feel and if I would get any rashes.. after reviewing the product I have to say I'm pleased with it and I will be purchasing it again.
Hannah T.
Charlotte , NC
My 2year old has very sensitive skin. When I was at a friends home for a play date our kids got really dirty playing outside. So we decided to give the girls a bath. I was a little nervous she was going to get a rash with the kids dial. After the bath I looked and she smell great and her skin was softer. I absolutely am a huge fan of this product for kids. I give it a five star!!!!
Gabriella R.
Hartford, WI
I usually buy a different brand of baby soap for my children but this was on sale so I gave it a try. It bubbled up and had a decent smell, but my kids definitely seemed to like the other one better because they liked the smell of the other brand as well as how many more bubbles were produced.
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
I bought this for my son from our local Walmart. He used it and the smell wasn't that bad. It actually didn't smell up the bathroom too bad. But it seemed to clean him just as good as the higher end products.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
It's been years since I used this, but my mother tells me it worked very well. It has a pleasant smell that isn't too much or too little, and you can buy it at any store! The scent lasts most of the day (if you don't work out too much.) I'd recommend it to any parent!