BY DIAL

Gently Removes Environmental Dirt for a Head to Toe Clean Gentle on kids skin. 3 Developed with pediatric dermatologists for kids perfect skin 6 Tear free and hypoallergenic 8 No artificial dyes or parabens 9 pH balanced 11 For ages 2+ years see more...

Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I bought this in a small bottle from my job to try for my son and it works great. He's just under 2 years old but its gentle on his skin and smells so good!!! Its also tear free which helps. I currently have a big pump bottle in my bathroom closet, I bought from Walmart and it was like $4. Which is a good price. It lasts a long time and works well as a bubble bath or body wash.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Now that my baby is about to be born in a couple of months I decided to try out the Dial Kids Body wash on myself I simply just wanted to see how it made my skin feel and if I would get any rashes.. after reviewing the product I have to say I'm pleased with it and I will be purchasing it again.
Nasyeli B.
Nasyeli B.
The Body wash I have its similar to this one except for the fact that it's not peach. Mine has the scent of coconut and has some infused almonds as well. It's affordable and very soft. Takes about weeks and half for me to run out of it, since my husband likes to steal some from me as well.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
It's been years since I used this, but my mother tells me it worked very well. It has a pleasant smell that isn't too much or too little, and you can buy it at any store! The scent lasts most of the day (if you don't work out too much.) I'd recommend it to any parent!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and moisturized so well! It is most definitely worth the price. Nothing I have used has worked as well as this one. I would recommend it to everyone. In fact, I already have!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
I like it for its smell. I cleaned really well and it was also very gentle on my skin. The price for it was reasonable and the pump made it ready and easy to use. I would definitely buy it again once I run out.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
I bought this for my son from our local Walmart. He used it and the smell wasn't that bad. It actually didn't smell up the bathroom too bad. But it seemed to clean him just as good as the higher end products.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
I LOVE this body wash for my boys! I actually use it for their hair too, it's not harsh if it gets in their eyes at all. We use it every day when they bathe. I would recommend this product to those with kids.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Mohawk, TN
My kids have sensitive skin. My youngest has eczema. The 3 in 1 gets them clean from head to toe without chemical or dyes. Does not irritate their skin but still gets them with a soft fragrance of peach.
Adriana D.
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
My children love this they love the smell especially how much bubbles and makes while they take a bath which is an extra Plus for them and it does what it's supposed to