Dial® Kids Body + Hair Wash Watery Melon uploaded by Cheryl M.Dial® Kids Body + Hair Wash Watery Melon uploaded by Amanda B.Dial® Kids Body + Hair Wash Watery Melon uploaded by Elisabeth C.

BY DIAL

Description:

Body + Hair Wash gently removes environmental dirt for a head to toe, watery melon clean!
Gentle on kids' skin.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride.

Amanda B.
Dayton , Ky
Just done giving my 4 year old a bath.. We love this body and hair wash.. It's soft on his skin and cleans great and smells amazing! I got a great buy on it also! Very satisfied with this product. I highly recommend trying it!
Rebekah N.
I love the smell of this body and hair wash, and the fact that is super affordable. My kids love it as well and it doesn't burn their eyes when washing or rinsing. It's easy to use and compares well to the name brand products. I'm pretty satisfied with this product.
Lynette R.
Wadsworth, IL
The scent is pleasant, and my kids enjoy the fun appearance. It lathers well enough for my 5 year old to use with a loofah, himself. His hair smells good afterwards and the price point is decent. Perhaps it can open a bit easier. Yes, I'd buy it again.
Keirsten A.
crown city, OH
My kids love that they have their own special shampoo and they love the smell, doesn't burn their eyes and gets their hair clean and smelling good
donna c.
Des Moines
My son loves this! He requests it every time he go's with me to buy shower stuff. I love how clean he gets and has fun while getting clean.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Kids that I baby'sit love this product. They love having a shampoo that smells amazing and is a product made specifically for kids.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Dial body wash is extremely drying to the skin and not my favorite body wash. Only buy it if we're a bit low on cash.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
My little cousins loveees so much this shampoo, and smells super good and fresh, letf the hair soft and clean.
Elisabeth C.
Three Rivers, TX
My kids love showering with this and they love the way it smells and is just the right size for small hands.
Kara O.
Melissa, TX
My daughter loves the way this smells and it's an extra bonus that it's hair and body!

Walmart