BY DIAL

Dial.
Island mango.
New!
Hand sanitizer.
Moisturizing with vitamin E.
Kills 99.99% of germs.

Dena B.
Lapeer, MI
Absolutely love this foaming Hand wash, that smells amazing and last forever lathers nicely and rinses completely clean also leaves your hands feeling healthy and refreshed.
Jennifer V.
Mount Dora, Fl
I need hand sanitizers in every room! The Dial Island Mango sanitizer is one that I always opt for! I'm in love with the smell and that's also what really gets my kids to use this hand sanitizer on a regular basis! Plan hand sanitizers just don't wow my kids and they're the ones I need wowed by a product! So they will go out of their way - and for the smell alone on this product they just love using it! The only kind I ever buy anymore, it's loved by my whole household! Kids can be the worst and more honest critics but this product has proudly been approved by my WHOLE house hold including three children! I love love love this product and highly recommend it if your having a hard time to get your children to keep their hands clean!
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great sanitizer to have.  It does what it's supposed to do.  My only gripe with it is that the scent can sometimes be too overpowering but that issue is only minor.
Amanda G.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is a great beautifully smelling hand sanitizer. It has a fruity lasting smell. It cleans and sanitizes every well. I keep this in all my bathroom in my home, kitchen, office, and at my desk. Many people have compliment how great the product is and some have even asked to take tge bottle home with them (which of course I let them). I really love this stuff because unlike every other sanitizer it doesn't dry out your skin. This is an all around great product.
Alisha W.
Davenport, IA
Love! Mango is my absolute favorite in anything, with everything ! This leaves your hands feeling clean, refreshed, and with a pleasant, not overwhelming, scent of mango. I dreaded most other sanitizers because you could still smell the overpowering, piercing aroma of the sanitizer, with just a little of the claimed scent.. Leaving me with a bias against that scent going forward. Not this!
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the Dial Island Mango Hand Sanitizer because it doesn't give hat awful smell that other hand sanitizers give. They nailed the smell with this product. It dries fairly quickly which I important to me since I have to use gloves, and with sanitizers that take too long to dry my gloves get stuck. Overall good product if you need a quick clean hand
Kari B.
Franklinville, NJ
I have always used Dial liquid soap for washing my hands, as well as washing other areas of my body if needed. Dial liquid soap always leaves my skin feeling clean! Dial is my favorite soap when it comes to cleaning the dirt, and germs off of my body, and my hands! It's cleans well and it's sold at a reasonable price! I honestly make sure I always have a bottle of Dial liquid soap on hand, in our home at all times! My home always have a bottle of Dial liquid soap!
Jessica T.
Fort Pierce, FL
This was a sale buy for me , and we were just moving so we needed multiple hand soaps, one for each bathroom. I much prefer the light tropical scent here . I got this one at Walmart for a great price. I love that it has a great lather and the scent is amazing, I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great hand soap!
emma n.
St George, UT
With a husband, two kids, and a busy schedule; my family and I rely on Dial Island Mango Hand Sanitizer to efficiently keep hands clean and dirt free. Between playing soccer in the backyard, and gardening hands, we know we can depend on Dial's hand sanitizer to keep our family germ free to keep up with all our daily activities!
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using Dial Island Mango Hand Sanitizer!! It smells wonderful and don't have the alcohol smell afterwards. It is better than other products. It is very cash efficient and SUPER effective! I would certainly buy it again because I carry it with me when we go on trips so that the kids and I don't pick up germs everywhere