Dial Himalayan Salt

Give yourself some much-deserved "me time" with Dial® Skin Therapy Himalyan Salt Body Wash. Take your skin on an invigorating retreat to crisp, clean mountain air with Himalayan Salt.

did this work with chest acne ?
Start your review of Dial Himalayan Salt!
Kirsten F.
Littleton
Smells nice, not too overpowering. It does well to keep your skin clean and soft. Even with three people in the house this body wash still lasted over a month. It is cheap and helps to keep the skin refreshed.
Jazmin 1.
Dial Himalayan Salt uploaded by Jazmin 1.
Purchased at: CVS
Really like this light exfoliating for the shower. It smells fresh and soft which is a plus. This is my first time using this affordable body wash. I Love it pleasantly surprised by Dial New body wash.
Yuridia B.
Reno, NV
Dial Himalayan Salt uploaded by Yuridia B.
I’ve using this brand for like 6 months and my family and I love it. This Himalayan is one of my favorites (not the best picture I know 🙈) The smell is really good 🤩Dial Himalayan Salt
Ines W.
Atlanta, GA
Dial Himalayan Salt uploaded by Ines W.
The smell so refreshing. And the salt helps to scrubbing my skin without hurting it. I love this soap so much. Maybe they can make himalaya salt mix with lemon next time. Which I think it will be very interesting.
Claudine S.
Dial Himalayan Salt uploaded by Claudine S.
I have had issues with my skin for many years. This body wash has been my savior. I would undress and dry skin would fly everywhere. It takes several uses for the full effect but I noticed a difference after the first use
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
Dial Himalayan Salt uploaded by Rachel N.
Dial® Skin Therapy Replenishing Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily Body Wash has a fantastic smell. It is a gel consistency and exfoliates the skin with the natural #antimicrobial salts. You get clean and it’s inexpensive and affordable. My issue is it is drying on the skin, so I have to use moisturizer immediately afterward.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This bodywash smells so delicious it is crazy. I only get dial because t has been my go to for soap for asl big as I can remember. I used to get the blue bodywash but now only get this because it smells absolutely amazing and keeps my body smelling so good and just clean after the shower.
Imari M.
Stonecrest, GA
I am so in love with this scent. I've used both the body wash and the hand soap and have been very pleased. They are not over drying and again the smell is amazing.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
This stuff is PHENOMENAL!!!!! The scent is amazing, it's not drying, exfoliates without gritty residue, washes off cleanly, lathers great and the price is perfect! The only problem is that this product is hard to find. If you can find it, GET IT!!!!!! I even got my brother hooked on it. Highly recommend.
Courtney L.
Bakersfield, CA
Omg, this body wash smells so good. I love it. Dial is a great brand, trustworthy brand in body wash and soap. They have a bunch of great scents, but this by far is the best.